Author Topic: Pansexual Florida teacher canned for discussing orientation with students  (Read 932 times)

Offline Kamaji

Pansexual Florida teacher canned for discussing orientation with students

By Selim Algar
May 4, 2022

A Florida teacher claims she was fired for discussing her pansexual status with middle school students whom she then asked to draw pictures representing their own sexual orientations.

Cape Coral art instructor Casey Scott said her students were curious about her sexual orientation and she explained to them that she was pansexual during a lesson in March, NBC2 reported.

“A discussion happened in class and because of that, now I’m fired,” Scott told the outlet.

Pansexual refers to someone who is attracted to all categories of people regardless of their sex, gender identity or sexual orientation.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/fla-teacher-canned-for-discussing-pansexual-status-with-kids/

Offline Kamaji

Good Riddance!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Groomers gotta groom.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Good for the goose, good for the gander.

I'm sure this confused mental midget had/has no problem with Christian teachers being fired for discussing themes or items of faith in the classroom.

AFAIC, the (public skrool) classroom is NOT the place for discussing one's personal beliefs, sexuality, identity, etc.  It's about preparing students for life in the world.  3R's

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

I'm sure this confused mental midget had/has no problem with Christian teachers being fired for discussing themes or items of faith in the classroom.

AFAIC, the (public skrool) classroom is NOT the place for discussing one's personal beliefs, sexuality, identity, etc.  It's about preparing students for life in the world.  3R's

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Pansexual"????

What the HELL is a "pansexual",someone who gets off with the help of a frying pan?

Is there NO freaking end to the titles these freaks will come up with to avoid admitting they are just "nothing special" homosexuals?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

"Pansexual"????

What the HELL is a "pansexual",someone who gets off with the help of a frying pan?

Is there NO freaking end to the titles these freaks will come up with to avoid admitting they are just "nothing special" homosexuals?

@sneakypete

From the article:
Pansexual refers to someone who is attracted to all categories of people regardless of their sex, gender identity or sexual orientation.

Online mountaineer

Why is it so difficult for these people to refrain from discussing their sex lives with children? I don't care what they do, whether they're straight, gay, have sex with chipmunks, it doesn't matter.

Sex is not an appropriate topic to discuss with children, outside of 9th grade health class. Leave the rest of it up to the parents.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 09:40:06 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@sneakypete

From the article:

@Kamaji

In other words,a bi-sexual. Unless maybe she also has sex with animals.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 08:20:02 pm by sneakypete »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Kamaji

Why is it so difficult for these people to refrain from discuss their sex lives with children? I don't care what they do, whether they're straight, gay, have sex with chipmunks, it doesn't matter.

Sex is not an appropriate topic to discuss with children, outside of 9th grade health class. Leave the rest of it up to the parents.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Back when I was going to public school,we generally knew nothing about the private lives of our teachers,other than they were married. Even then we only knew that because they
were wearing wedding rings.

And I honestly don't remember anybody caring or even thinking we needed to know anything about their personal lives.

The only exceptions were kids that went to school in remote rural areas,where everybody knew everybody. You would run into them at grocery stores,movie theaters,etc,etc,etc.,but that didn't mean you were friends. You were children and they were adults,so you said "Hello,how ya doing?" and moved on.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back when I was going to public school,we generally knew nothing about the private lives of our teachers,other than they were married. Even then we only knew that because they

And I honestly don't remember anybody caring or even thinking we needed to know anything about their personal lives.

The only exceptions were kids that went to school in remote rural areas,where everybody knew everybody. You would run into them at grocery stores,movie theaters,etc,etc,etc.,but that didn't mean you were friends. You were children and they were adults,so you said "Hello,how ya doing?" and moved on.

That was my life too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

Mrs and Miss was the primary clue that I remember for the female teachers. It is how we were directed to address them.

Online Wingnut

I have a different memory. Back in 7th grade we had two hot ass female student teacher descend on our school.  I mean young nubile miniskirt wearing hot for teacher types.  So as the year progresses I come to fine out that the both of them have hooked up and rented a room in the basement of my friends house.  When I say hooked up I mean ..Hooked up.  News spread and they were gone by the next semester.  I always wondered if  14 Y/O could have rocker her world and straightened her life out. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a different memory. Back in 7th grade we had two hot ass female student teacher descend on our school.  I mean young nubile miniskirt wearing hot for teacher types.  So as the year progresses I come to fine out that the both of them have hooked up and rented a room in the basement of my friends house.  When I say hooked up I mean ..Hooked up.  News spread and they were gone by the next semester. I always wondered if  14 Y/O could have rocker her world and straightened her life out.

@Wingnut

Well,I would bet money a twosome with two hot young adult women would have definitely rocked your world.

And if they weren't impressed,so what? After all,you were just a kid trying to learn what you needed to know.

Online Wingnut

@Wingnut

Well,I would bet money a twosome with two hot young adult women would have definitely rocked your world.

And if they weren't impressed,so what? After all,you were just a kid trying to learn what you needed to know.

Well @sneakypete My friend who lived above them said he tried but ..failed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm glad someone here defined what a pansexual is....give me the good ol days

« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 12:26:20 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Why is it so difficult for these people to refrain from discussing their sex lives with children?

This is an old famous very common internet post from over 20 years ago. Homosexuals are obsessed with children because homosexuals do not reproduce.

The only way for homosexuals to propagate themselves is by recruiting, and children are the easiest targets for their type of brainwashing because children don't know any better.

Young children do not know normal from weird or right from wrong at that age. This is what sexual weirdos take advantage of. If an adult tells them the normal way of the world is homosexuality, children do not have a base of worldly experience to challenge an adult teacher, whom they view as a font of truth and wisdom, regardless of how screwed up and weird they are in reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

I'm glad someone here defined what a pansexual is....give me the good ol days

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well @sneakypete My friend who lived above them said he tried but ..failed.

@Wingnut

Gee,I wonder why?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Yep
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....