Author Topic: Ukraine 2  (Read 98640 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Ukraine 2
« Reply #1975 on: August 14, 2022, 09:27:33 pm »
The WEF is based in Switzerland.  NATO is based in Brussels. 

Brussels houses the EU ---- the strong-arm of the WEF--- responsible for implementing the great reset throughout Europe.   They're your heroes, the ones you insist we defend.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1976 on: August 14, 2022, 09:41:09 pm »
Brussels houses the EU ---- the strong-arm of the WEF--- responsible for implementing the great reset throughout Europe.

That doesn't change the fact that the WEF is based in Switzerland and is independent of the EU which is spread between Brussels, Luxembourg City, and Strassbourg.

They're your heroes, the ones you insist we defend.

That is a lie.  I have never insisted that we defend either the EU or the WEF.  Not a single time.  It is a false narrative that you have been pushing here for months.  It is a narrative that I have asked you to back up with any comment I have made.  Your failure to do so means that deep down, you know it is a lie.  Yet here you are again telling that lie.  Do you know what that makes you?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1977 on: August 14, 2022, 09:56:58 pm »
That doesn't change the fact that the WEF is based in Switzerland and is independent of the EU which is spread between Brussels, Luxembourg City, and Strassbourg.

Deliberately obtuse.

That is a lie.  I have never insisted that we defend either the EU or the WEF. 

Insisting we defend Europe insists we defend those calling the shots regarding the border dispute in the Ukraine --- and the EU and WEF are calling the shots.  .  You can still choose to let the EU handle this ..... but you won't.  Your every post supports submission to the EU and WEF --- even with the known risks of economic and national security harm to the United States.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1978 on: August 14, 2022, 10:32:19 pm »
Deliberately obtuse.

Deliberately incapable of admitting your mistake.

Insisting we defend Europe insists we defend those calling the shots regarding the border dispute in the Ukraine --- and the EU and WEF are calling the shots.

Show me where I insisted we defend Europe.  You can't.  Another lie on your part.  Of course this has been pointed out before on this thread, yet here you are again pushing a narrative you already know to be false.  Do you know what that makes you?

You can still choose to let the EU handle this ..... but you won't.  Your every post supports submission to the EU and WEF --- even with the known risks of economic and national security harm to the United States.

I really don't give a damn about the EU, although I am intrigued about the contradiction with the statement above and your insistence that I am yielding to the EU/WEF order.  This is what happens when one chooses to abandon integrity in any discussion.  You are just reaching for things to throw, totally unaware of the contradictions you create in the process.

Your every post supports submission to the EU and WEF

For the umpteenth time, show me any post I have made that supports submission to the WEF or EU.  The fact is that you can't.  And you know you can't.  If you could, you would have posted it already.  Yet here you are yet again repeating this same lie - a lie that you know is a lie.  Do you know what that makes you?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1979 on: August 15, 2022, 11:14:42 am »
Ukraine 'blows up Wagner HQ in Donbas' after Russian propagandist gave away its location and 'revealed mercenary group's owner dubbed "Putin's Chef" was there'

By WILL STEWART and CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE
15 August 2022

Ukraine has destroyed the headquarters of Russia's shadowy Wagner mercenary group in Donbas after a war propagandist gave away its location online.

Sergei Sreda, a so-called 'war reporter', posted pictures online last week of himself at the base - in the city of Popasna - and shaking hands with a man who appeared to be Yevgeny Prigozhin, the oligarch dubbed 'Putin's chef' who owns Wagner.

But the pictures also included details - such as the address of a nearby bomb shelter - that allowed experts to quickly pinpoint its location. On Sunday, Russian Telegram channels with links to Wagner confirmed it had been hit.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11112131/Ukraine-blows-Wagner-HQ-Donbas.html

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1980 on: August 15, 2022, 02:59:49 pm »
Ukraine has destroyed the headquarters of Russia's shadowy Wagner mercenary group in Donbas after a war propagandist gave away its location online.

Sucks to be modern day Nazi mercenaries doing Putin's bidding.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1981 on: August 15, 2022, 03:02:04 pm »
Sucks to be modern day Nazi mercenaries doing Putin's bidding.
Once again, by accident or design, the media have compromised OPSEC!

Keep those cards and letters coming!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1982 on: August 15, 2022, 06:28:07 pm »
Russia 'abandons 20,000 troops' near Kherson: 'Stupid orcs' cut off as commanders flee across river in the face of Ukrainian counter-attack, governor says

By CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE
15 August 2022

Russia has abandoned 20,000 troops near Kherson in the face of a Ukrainian counter-attack, the regional governor has claimed.

Vitaly Kim said Russia is relocating command posts on the west bank of the Dnipro River to the east, leaving 'stupid orcs' - his term for Kremlin soldiers - behind.

Ukraine has already blown up all three bridges under Russian control connecting the two banks, meaning its soldiers on the west side have no easy way of resupplying, reinforcing, or retreating as Kyiv's men continue their advance.

Kim, the governor of Mykolaiv which sits on the west bank, said Monday that Russian commanders have now begun withdrawing - apparently fearing capture or death at the hands of the Ukrainians.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11112829/Russia-abandons-20-000-troops-near-Kherson-Ukraine-counter-attacks.html

Offline DB

« Reply #1983 on: August 16, 2022, 04:51:00 am »
It really sucks to be a pawn.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1984 on: August 16, 2022, 07:45:41 pm »
Another airfield hit in Crimea at Simferopol.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #1985 on: August 16, 2022, 08:22:18 pm »
Another airfield hit in Crimea at Simferopol.

I think the "mysterious Ukrainian weapon" is actually partisans and/or Ukrainian special forces operating behind the Russian lines.
Let it burn.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1986 on: August 16, 2022, 08:27:35 pm »
I agree. Raiding a lot of drunk Russians, who don't want to be where they are can't be that hard.
You are invading a foreign land. WE live here.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

« Reply #1987 on: August 17, 2022, 01:53:15 am »
I think the "mysterious Ukrainian weapon" is actually partisans and/or Ukrainian special forces operating behind the Russian lines.

You are probably right. Zelenskyy had a big shake up of military leaders and I believe he replaced the general in charge of their special forces.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1988 on: August 17, 2022, 06:37:25 pm »
Putin SACKS his Black Sea naval commander after string of Ukrainian raids on bases in Crimea - as Zelensky advised to reclaim the peninsula

By REUTERS and TOM BROWN FOR MAILONLINE
17 August 2022

Russia's Black Sea fleet based in annexed Crimea has installed a new commander, RIA news agency cited sources as saying on Wednesday, after Russian military bases on the peninsula were rocked by explosions in the past nine days.

If confirmed, the removal of the previous commander Igor Osipov would mark the most prominent sacking of a military official in the nearly six months since Russia launched its war on Ukraine.

State-owned RIA said the new chief, Viktor Sokolov, was introduced to members of the fleet's military council in the port of Sevastopol.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11120267/Putin-SACKS-Black-Sea-naval-commander-string-Ukrainian-raids-bases-Crimea.html

« Reply #1989 on: August 17, 2022, 06:43:33 pm »
Show me where I insisted we defend Europe.  You can't.  Another lie on your part.  Of course this has been pointed out before on this thread, yet here you are again pushing a narrative you already know to be false.  Do you know what that makes you?

You continue to insist we win their border conflict for them --- at any cost to the US.  I know what this makes *you*.

For the umpteenth time, show me any post I have made that supports submission to the WEF or EU. 

Putting the aspirations of the WEF and EU above the national security and economic best interests of the United States is submission ----- and  the motive for your every post.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1990 on: August 18, 2022, 01:39:44 am »
Behind enemy lines, Ukrainians tell Russians ‘you are never safe’

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/behind-enemy-lines-ukrainians-tell-russians-you-are-never-safe/

ZAPORIZHZHIA, Ukraine — They sneak down darkened alleys to set explosives. They identify Russian targets for Ukrainian artillery and long-range rockets provided by the United States. They blow up rail lines and assassinate officials they consider collaborators with the Russians.

Slipping back-and-forth across the front lines, the guerrilla fighters are known in Ukraine as partisans, and in recent weeks they have taken an ever more prominent role in the war, rattling Russian forces by helping deliver humiliating blows in occupied areas they thought were safe.

Increasingly, Ukraine is taking the fight against Russian forces into Russian-controlled areas, whether with elite military units, like the one credited Tuesday with a huge explosion at a Russian ammunition depot in the occupied Crimean Peninsula, or an underground network of the guerrillas.

Last week, Ukrainian officials said, the partisans had a hand in a successful strike on a Russian air base, also in Crimea, which Moscow annexed eight years ago. It destroyed eight fighter jets.

“The goal is to show the occupiers that they are not at home, that they should not settle in, that they should not sleep comfortably,” said one guerrilla fighter, who spoke on condition that, for security reasons, he only be identified by his code name, Svarog, after a pagan Slavic god of fire.

More at link.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1991 on: August 18, 2022, 10:10:19 am »
Behind enemy lines, Ukrainians tell Russians ‘you are never safe’

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/behind-enemy-lines-ukrainians-tell-russians-you-are-never-safe/

ZAPORIZHZHIA, Ukraine — They sneak down darkened alleys to set explosives. They identify Russian targets for Ukrainian artillery and long-range rockets provided by the United States. They blow up rail lines and assassinate officials they consider collaborators with the Russians.

Slipping back-and-forth across the front lines, the guerrilla fighters are known in Ukraine as partisans, and in recent weeks they have taken an ever more prominent role in the war, rattling Russian forces by helping deliver humiliating blows in occupied areas they thought were safe.

Increasingly, Ukraine is taking the fight against Russian forces into Russian-controlled areas, whether with elite military units, like the one credited Tuesday with a huge explosion at a Russian ammunition depot in the occupied Crimean Peninsula, or an underground network of the guerrillas.

Last week, Ukrainian officials said, the partisans had a hand in a successful strike on a Russian air base, also in Crimea, which Moscow annexed eight years ago. It destroyed eight fighter jets.

“The goal is to show the occupiers that they are not at home, that they should not settle in, that they should not sleep comfortably,” said one guerrilla fighter, who spoke on condition that, for security reasons, he only be identified by his code name, Svarog, after a pagan Slavic god of fire.

More at link.

:thumbsup:

Offline Mod1

« Reply #1992 on: August 18, 2022, 03:36:48 pm »
 *look* :im waiting:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1993 on: August 18, 2022, 10:11:03 pm »
Ukrainian Nuclear Operator Accuses Russians Hackers Of Attacking Its Website

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-enerhoatom-hacking-attack-zaporizhzhya/31992142.html

Ukrainian state nuclear operator Enerhoatom said on August 16 that Russian-based hackers unleashed an hours-long attack on its website but said major problems had been avoided.

It blamed the attack on what it said was a Russian group called "narodnaya kiberarmya," or "popular cyberarmy."

It called the attack "the most powerful hacking attack" on its site since the invasion started.

It said the Russian group employed "7.25 million bot users who simulated hundreds of million views of the company's homepage for three hours."

More at link.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1994 on: August 18, 2022, 10:27:08 pm »
россия никогда не одолеет славу украины

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1995 on: August 19, 2022, 12:30:13 am »
россия никогда не одолеет славу украины

@240B

an bendwiawnlot to you,too,bubba!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1996 on: August 19, 2022, 12:54:13 am »
I am amazed by your ... whatever it is.
Thank you for response. I do not understand, but who cares?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1997 on: August 19, 2022, 12:59:06 am »
I am amazed by your ... whatever it is.
Thank you for response. I do not understand, but who cares?

I understood you fine!  Thanks Google Translate!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1998 on: August 19, 2022, 01:16:42 am »
Я рад, что вы одобряете

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1999 on: August 19, 2022, 01:55:25 am »
Will shut N-plant: Russia; Ukraine warns of disaster

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/will-shut-n-plant-russia-ukraine-warns-of-disaster/articleshow/93648915.cms

KYIV/LVIV: UN secretary-general Antonio Guterres said on Thursday he was gravely concerned by the situation at Europe's largest nuclear power station after it came under shelling at the front lines in Ukraine. Russia, which captured the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant soon after its February 24 invasion of Ukraine, said it could shut down the facility - a move Kyiv said would increase the risk of a nuclear catastrophe. Guterres, speaking to reporters after talks with Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv, said military equipment and personnel should be withdrawn from the plant. "The facility must not be used as part of any military operation. Instead, agreement is urgently needed to re-establish Zaporizhzhia's purely civilian infrastructure and to ensure the safety of the area," he said.

Zelensky said after meeting Guterres on Thursday that they had agreed parameters of a possible mission of the International Atomic Energy Agency to the plant. Earlier, he had accused Russia of "nuclear blackmail". "This deliberate terror on the part of the aggressor can have global catastrophic consequences for the whole world," Zelensky wrote on Telegram messaging app.

In Moscow, the defence ministry said Russia could shut the plant down if it came under further attack. Ukrainian officials have accused Russia of planning to shut the plant to sever it from Ukraine's power grid and switch it over to Russia's - effectively stealing its output. Ukrainian state nuclear energy company Energoatom said shutting down the plant would increase the risk of "a radiation disaster at the nuclear power plant". Disconnecting the complex's generators from Ukraine's power system would prevent them being used to keep nuclear fuel cool in the event of a power outage at the plant, it said.

More: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/will-shut-n-plant-russia-ukraine-warns-of-disaster/articleshow/93648915.cms