Author Topic: Ukraine 2  (Read 98642 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Ukraine 2
« Reply #1800 on: August 02, 2022, 02:58:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

As a squad or platoon leader,almost certainly.

As a commander,there is no way in hell I would do that in shooting war due to the political fallout,and the potential damage it would do to our cause.

So you view the situation in Ukraine as "Our Cause"?

I don't what your tax liability is, but from my perspective, and my tax dollars going to this boondoggle.....   Hell No.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1801 on: August 02, 2022, 02:59:04 pm »
lol...  Not the first of the "duped" to call us "comrades" just because we are more pro-American than pro-Ukranian.

You'd think at least a 1/3 have been listening to Tucker Carlson's op-eds on the matter.

@catfish1957

Calling me "duped" only proves what a clueless fool you really are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1802 on: August 02, 2022, 03:01:47 pm »
@catfish1957

Calling me "duped" only proves what a clueless fool you really are.

Zero of my tax dollars should be going to Zellinski's slush fund.

Sorry, I offended you.

Maybe I can send you some blue and teal Zellinsky autographed knee pads as a peace offering.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1803 on: August 02, 2022, 03:04:09 pm »
So you view the situation in Ukraine as "Our Cause"?

I don't what your tax liability is, but from my perspective, and my tax dollars going to this boondoggle.....   Hell No.

@catfish1957

Causen "hit's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!",right?

None are so blind as the selfish and ignorant fools that can't see the fiscal,human,and emotional advantages to the US and the whole freaking world the defeat of the Russian Army and the collapse of neo-Sovietism would bring to the entire world.

Well,maybe not to the defense contractors,but to everyone else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1804 on: August 02, 2022, 03:11:08 pm »
@catfish1957

Causen "hit's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!",right?

None are so blind as the selfish and ignorant fools that can't see the fiscal,human,and emotional advantages to the US and the whole freaking world the defeat of the Russian Army and the collapse of neo-Sovietism would bring to the entire world.

Well,maybe not to the defense contractors,but to everyone else.

Russia has the 11th largest GDP in the world, and is dropping like a rock in that perspective. There are a number of countries in the EU that have stronger economies.  Why won't these folks manage the Russian threat? 

What I find hilarious, is your (rightful) hatred of "W", and his and his dim complicit lackeys who thrust the concept of NWO and nation building on us, while wasting trillions of dollars from our treasury.  And still........

You continue to help perpetuate this concept.  Because.....   Guess who gets to rebuild Ukraine after this is over?

I wish the Ukranian people all the best, and hope they continue to beat the Russians back.  But....   Not on my dime.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1805 on: August 02, 2022, 03:23:55 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

As a squad or platoon leader under enemy fire and needing cover at that moment,almost certainly.

As a commander,there is no way in hell I would do that in shooting war due to the political fallout,and the potential damage it would do to our cause

Are you saying for the US military our commitment to fight for victory "depends" on politics @sneakypete   ----- and that *you* support this?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1806 on: August 02, 2022, 03:40:13 pm »
Are you saying for the US military our commitment to fight for victory "depends" on politics @sneakypete   ----- and that *you* support this?

Absolutely politics and war are inextricably linked.

Carl von Clausewitz:  "WAR IS A MERE CONTINUATION OF POLICY BY OTHER MEANS."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1807 on: August 02, 2022, 03:44:23 pm »
Why does this bother you so much?

Because it is evil.  'Evil' bothers me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1808 on: August 02, 2022, 03:47:47 pm »
What has this  pointing-up   to do with the Russians reportedly actually shelling civilians, women and children, from the safe haven of a power plant @sneakypete ?

Fixed for accuracy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1809 on: August 02, 2022, 03:49:46 pm »
Do you understand that the Russians made a strategic decision to fire from a safe haven.

To fire at civilians.  And you call that "strategic"?

Wouldn't we seek to do the same thing?  @sneakypete

No.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1810 on: August 02, 2022, 03:50:25 pm »
Fixed for accuracy.

Yep, very despicable, and something the UK, Germany, Italy, France, and others in EU should be addressing. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1811 on: August 02, 2022, 03:53:00 pm »
Check out the WW-2 "Red Army Blocking Squads" for proof of how cheap the Soviet leadership holds the lives of their troops.

Exactly, @sneakypete

Knowing how they treat their own, it is no surprise that they are committing wholesale atrocities throughout Ukraine against what Putin calls "nazis and drug addicts".  People this evil are not capable of "liberating" anyone.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1812 on: August 02, 2022, 03:56:46 pm »
Zero of my tax dollars should be going to Zellinski's slush fund.

Been saying that for months now.  Unfortunately, the American regime leader seems only interested in funding the slush fund (which he started), and not the weapons fund.  Ukraine has asked for one thing and one thing only from the US.  And that is the capability to defeat Russia on the battlefield.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1813 on: August 02, 2022, 04:02:53 pm »
Been saying that for months now.  Unfortunately, the American regime leader seems only interested in funding the slush fund (which he started), and not the weapons fund.  Ukraine has asked for one thing and one thing only from the US.  And that is the capability to defeat Russia on the battlefield.

Too bad, we don't have some form of covert intelligence action that we can arm the general population, and make them a citizen guerrilla army. Make the Russians fear every door they open.

That way we can bypass the Uke politcal system.  I'd be all for that!!!!!!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1814 on: August 02, 2022, 04:13:50 pm »
Fixed for accuracy.

Post a link to your drippings on my original post -----  or stand down

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1815 on: August 02, 2022, 04:15:02 pm »
Absolutely politics and war are inextricably linked.

This wasn't my point.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1816 on: August 02, 2022, 04:22:05 pm »
This wasn't my point.

OK, then.  What was the point (I haven't had coffee yet here on the left coast)?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1817 on: August 02, 2022, 04:31:25 pm »
Post a link to your drippings on my original post -----  or stand down

lol

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1818 on: August 02, 2022, 04:37:17 pm »
Three killed in Russian strikes on evacuation bus

2h ago   |   10:02

Three people were killed and five others were wounded when Russian forces fired mortars that hit an evacuation bus in the southern Kherson region.

The news was reported by a Ukrainian military spokesperson this afternoon.

The incident took place on 1 August as the bus was heading from the village of Starosilya, which is under Russian control, to the Ukrainian-held city of Kryvyi Rih.

Natalia Humeniuk, a spokesperson for the southern command of Ukraine's military, said the vehicle came under fire near the village of Dovhove.

Russia denies deliberately targeting Ukrainian civilians, though its attacks have devastated towns and cities across the nation.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-live-putin-looting-steel-bound-for-uk-major-deal-to-relieve-food-crisis-to-be-signed-russian-forces-increasing-missile-use-12541713?postid=4241729#liveblog-body

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1819 on: August 02, 2022, 05:10:39 pm »
@catfish1957

For the most part, it's a generational divide @sneakypete    Half the nation came of age during or after the fall of the Berlin Wall, Reagan's victory in the Cold War, and Glasnost/Perestoika.  For them, "Dr. Strangelove" is not a documentary.

Russia has morphed from a one dimensional totalitarian state to a multi-dimensional European nation state more in line with those prior to the establishment of the EU.  Russia's interests are Russia first ----- but that does not automaticlly translate into global tyranny  --- which, BTW, is now the charter of the WEF and Brussels and our actual best interest to stop.

Russia wants to be an economic player in Europe, and by extension, on the world stage.  Yet, no one asks why it's so important that we stop this by draining our treasury, interfering on behalf of a non-NATO country and fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1820 on: August 02, 2022, 05:12:33 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1821 on: August 02, 2022, 05:17:14 pm »
Where are your links?

Links to what?  What in the heck do you want me to provide for you?  I'm open to your questions, which incidentally is a luxury that you deny others on a regular basis.  But I'm game.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  (Some Jewish philosopher said that once.)

So let's hear it.  What links do you want?  Please be specific.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1822 on: August 02, 2022, 05:18:45 pm »
Russia wants to be an economic player in Europe

Russia wants to bully Europe.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1823 on: August 02, 2022, 05:21:06 pm »

Online berdie

« Reply #1824 on: August 02, 2022, 08:49:14 pm »
Too bad, we don't have some form of covert intelligence action that we can arm the general population, and make them a citizen guerrilla army. Make the Russians fear every door they open.

That way we can bypass the Uke politcal system.  I'd be all for that!!!!!!

I'm not sure that the populace hasn't been armed. And I read (maybe here or not) that old ladies are taking poisoned food to the Russians. That being said, it may have stopped once it became common knowledge. It would probably be my method. I just adore mushrooms (ref: The Beguiled)