Author Topic: Will a New Republican Majority Actually — Finally — Walk the Talk?  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will a New Republican Majority Actually — Finally — Walk the Talk?
By Mark Tapscott May 03, 2022 5:23 PM ET

President Joe Biden thinks you and I need a Far-Left Mary Poppins to tell the rest of us what we can and cannot read and hear, so he’s appointed her to run the Department of Homeland Security’s newly established Disinformation Governance Board (DGB).

If there is anything most clearly barred by the First Amendment to the federal government, it is the authority to create an obscure, unaccountable bureaucracy to decide what is “disinformation” and what isn’t. That is censorship, pure and simple.

Biden is doing this despite the fact the First Amendment says Congress “shall make no law” that gives anybody, anywhere in the federal government the power to censor speech and thought in this country.

Sadly, no amount of criticism from Republicans in Congress or the conservative media will stop Biden from going forward. The only thing that can stop him is Congress refusing to fund the DGB.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/marktapscott/2022/05/03/will-a-new-republican-majority-actually-finally-walk-the-talk-n1594863
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Will a New Republican Majority Actually — Finally — Walk the Talk?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Sorry! But for so long as we continue to allow Mitch and company to tell us who we can have to represent us the answer is a resounding NO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

I fear not.

Offline DB

No.

The Uniparty will continue to be what it has been for the last 30+ years.

Only until people refuse to vote for the Uniparty will there be any actual change. And that means not voting for the "lesser evil" which too many are unable to do due to fear. When you compromise with evil you don't get less evil. It just becomes more intrenched and harder to extract.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No. Some will,but not enough to stop the Dims. Too many of them have deals they need passed to insure they are re-elected by pleasing their locals,or for money or positions for relatives,and they need the Dim votes to get them through.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nope.  Not as long as the Globalist US Chamber of Commerce Republican hacks occupy those seats.  They have the fortitude of wet noodles.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online rustynail

Next time will be the first time.

Offline DB

Tomorrow they'll walk the talk...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tomorrow they'll walk the talk...

@DB

Exactly!

Who says  you can't count on Congress? In some respects,they are VERY "reliable".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
First thing I thought reading the title was, "Lucy, Charlie Brown, football".
But Cyber beat me to it !

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
First thing I thought reading the title was, "Lucy, Charlie Brown, football".
But Cyber beat me to it !

GMTA!!   888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: