Author Topic: Manchin: ‘Inflation Is the Number One Driving Factor’ for Voters, Not Abortion, ‘It’s Hurting Everyb  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manchin: ‘Inflation Is the Number One Driving Factor’ for Voters, Not Abortion, ‘It’s Hurting Everybody’

Ian Hanchett 4 May 2022

While speaking to CNN Chief Congressional Correspondent Manu Raju on Wednesday, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) said that he believes that inflation and not abortion or the Supreme Court’s leaked draft opinion overruling Roe v. Wade is “the number one driving factor” for voters in his state and that, at the moment, inflation is “hurting everybody” in every single aspect of their lives.

Manchin stated, “Inflation is the number one driving factor, I believe, in my state. Right now, it’s hurting everybody, not just at the pump, but at the grocery store, at the drug store, at the pharmaceutical, everything they do.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/04/manchin-inflation-is-the-number-one-driving-factor-for-voters-not-abortion-its-hurting-everybody/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Quiet, Joe. Let the Dems continue to think all of America is really super concerned with abortion, tranny rights and all those other things that have nothing to do with their own families.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

The Democrats went further left from Bill Clinton’s position on abortion which was safe, legal, and rare

You had Democrats making statements like it’s not a baby until a mother takes it home And you also had many on the left saying what a fabulous experience their abortion was. This is nowhere near where the center of the country is on this issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Manchin stated, “Inflation is the number one driving factor, I believe, in my state. Right now, it’s hurting everybody, not just at the pump, but at the grocery store, at the drug store, at the pharmaceutical, everything they do.”

christian:
Odd, Joe stood right in front of us and told us inflation was a wonderful thing.  Well, except Joe can say anything and lie as much as he wants because he doesn't know what he is doing, except when it comes to staying is office.  His demented lock-stepping followers swear it is so.......
 :smokin: :chairbang: ****slapping :chairbang: :smokin:

The price to be paid for one Joe biden, wolf in sheeps clothing along with the same type ideologues with LOCK-STEPPING hypocrisy included?  One super power reduced to ruin, one UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and remember NON-JUDGMENTALLY SO!  sO THE STOOGES TELL ME.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:50:13 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions