Author Topic: Biden Thinks Mainstream Religions, Like Roe v. Wade, Doesn’t Know When Life Begins  (Read 142 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mary Chastain Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Our Catholic president needs a Catechism refresher.

Once again, ladies and gentlemen, our devout Catholic president has obviously forgotten to read his Catechism.

I’m concentrating on Catholicism because as a “devout” Catholic Biden should know that his religion is against abortion.

Biden: “I’m not prepared to make those judgments now. But, you know, I think the codification of Roe makes a lot of sense. Look, think what Roe says. Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it quickening like Aquinas argued? So, the idea that we’re going to make a judgment that is going to say that no one can make the judgment to choose to abort a child based on a decision by the Supreme Court, I think it goes way overboard.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/05/biden-thinks-mainstream-religions-like-roe-v-wade-doesnt-know-when-life-begins/

Online Hoodat

Biden Thinks  . . .

This is where I stopped reading.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-