Author Topic: BIDEN: Before Russia attacked, we made sure Russia had javelins and other weapons  (Read 616 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BIDEN: Before Russia attacked, we made sure Russia had javelins and other weapons
Senile Joe Biden Published May 3, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v10sdif/?pub=4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE !
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Russia? Russia? Russia?

WTF.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

Offline rustynail

That's just Our Joe.  Admit it we all get a little tongue tied now and then.

Offline Hoodat

Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine

Luis Martinez, Conor Finnegan, and Elizabeth McLaughlin  |  October 1, 2019, 6:27 PM

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Joe was referring to track and field implements.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BIDEN: Before Russia attacked, we made sure Russia had javelins and other weapons
Senile Joe Biden Published May 3, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v10sdif/?pub=4

@mystery-ak

What's this "We" stuff? You think you are pregnant?

Slow Joe may be slow,but he is always quick to share the blame.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Newsmax reporter tweets:

Logan Ratick
@Logan_Ratick
Senior US defense official: “We have provided some Javelin Basic Skills Trainer kits in previous security assistance packages, but have not received any requests from Ukraine for additional kits.”
9:35 AM · May 5, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mystery-ak

What's this "We" stuff? You think you are pregnant?

Slow Joe may be slow,but he is always quick to share the blame.
What I want to know is why did Biteme provide Javelins to Russia and not Ukraine, I thought we were supposed to be aiding Ukraine? This moron can't read a teleprompter and speak the words scrolling on it with out screwing up nor speak coherently without one, and sadly we have a VP with the same failures.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What I want to know is why did Biteme provide Javelins to Russia and not Ukraine,

@GtHawk

I am GUESSING the reason is the Russians were willing to pay him,and everybody was expecting him to just GIVE them to Ukraine.

The "Big Guy" ALWAYS gets his cut.

Or at least whoever is running the family in the background makes sure the family gets it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

What I want to know is why did Biteme provide Javelins to Russia and not Ukraine, I thought we were supposed to be aiding Ukraine? This moron can't read a teleprompter and speak the words scrolling on it with out screwing up nor speak coherently without one, and sadly we have a VP with the same failures.

I believe Bidet misspoke.  I don't believe we've ever supplied javelin missiles to Russia.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I believe Bidet misspoke.  I don't believe we've ever supplied javelin missiles to Russia.
OK so the sarcasm wasn't very good, but I also noted that Captain Dementia can't read a teleprompter.

Offline Kamaji

OK so the sarcasm wasn't very good, but I also noted that Captain Dementia can't read a teleprompter.

Fair dinkum!!

Offline Hoodat

Joe was referring to track and field implements.

Or maybe these AMC products.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji