Author Topic: Joe Biden Brain Freeze: There’s ‘Never Been’ a ‘Senator’ from Delaware  (Read 316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Brain Freeze: There’s ‘Never Been’ a ‘Senator’ from Delaware

Charlie Spiering 2 May 2022

President Joe Biden made another rhetorical blunder in a speech at the White House Monday, claiming there had never been a senator from the state of Delaware.
The White House / YouTube

“There have not been many senators from Delaware. It’s a small state. As a matter of fact, there’s never been one,” Biden said.

The president was likely trying to recall the fact that there has never been a United States president from the state of Delaware.

Biden spoke about his home state during a speech at a reception marking the end of Ramadan, called Eid al-Fitr, at the White House.

It’s not the first time Biden, a long-time United States senator for Delaware, has referred to the presidency in terms of his old job.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate,” Biden said while on the 2020 campaign trail in South Carolina.

https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1232171077629075456

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/02/joe-biden-brain-freeze-theres-never-been-senator-delaware/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Ok..this needs to stop. What they are doing to him is cruel. If I did this to a pt what these people are doing to Joe, I would be charged with vulnerable adult abuse

It's no longer funny. It's both sad and scary. I would never, and I'm betting no one on this board would either, do this to a cognitively declining elderly citizen

I'm a parent of a vulnerable adult and it would infuriate me to see people make him a public laughing stock

He must have family that loves him that will put an end to this, right?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 11:48:50 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

It appears his family members do not, in fact, love him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It appears his family members do not, in fact, love him.
They love him like a leech loves it's host, right up until the last drop of blood/money is extracted. I still say Joe better watch out, the day Jill and the puppet masters decide he will be more useful as a deceased Joe Biden he will die peacefully :whistle: in his sleep.

Online DefiantMassRINO

How do we know if Delaware really exists?  Delaware could be just another Deep State lie.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rustynail

Ok..this needs to stop. What they are doing to him is cruel. If I did this to a pt what these people are doing to Joe, I would be charged with vulnerable adult abuse

It's no longer funny. It's both sad and scary. I would never, and I'm betting no one on this board would either, do this to a cognitively declining elderly citizen

I'm a parent of a vulnerable adult and it would infuriate me to see people make him a public laughing stock

Did you see Our Joe at the correspondents dinner?  He is fine and knows what he is doing and will deserve what he gets.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
LMAO....

Get real.  No, this is not funny.  Love has nothing to do with it.  Wrecking Ball Joe's entire family, every last member, is looking to grift every million they can lay their hands on.  It is a criminal enterprise that has never answered to the laws the rest of us are expected to abide by.  He is so cocky, he even got in front of the media and told them what he did to end the investigation into his son and a corrupt energy company in Ukraine.  One just can't make this sh*t up.

Simply stated, we have a live war engaging the USA in billions of squandered treasury because this clown was elected.  Anyone here actually believe Putin would be doing what he is doing if Trump got elected?  Hell no!  And how many millions are coming the Biden's way with the $33 billion package he is promising?  You can bet tens of millions are coming their way, through one of his bagmen!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: