Author Topic: People Are Pointing Fingers At A Certain SCOTUS Justice And Her Clerk In Relation To SCOTUS Leak –  (Read 941 times)

Offline American Girl

They only care about norms and institutions and democracy when it suits them.

It wouldn’t be the first time this year her office appeared to be behind a political leak.

She should be charged with treason!!!
https://www.usasupreme.com/people-are-pointing-fingers-at-a-certain-scotus-justice-and-his-clerk-in-relation-to-scotus-leak-this-is-an-act-of-treason/

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

If Sotomayor was aware of this leak before it happened, and she had any possibility of stopping it, she should be impeached and removed from the Court.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If Sotomayor was aware of this leak before it happened, and she had any possibility of stopping it, she should be impeached and removed from the Court.

Brett Baier reporting that Biden and Admin, Chuckie knew this was going to happen going into this past weekend..

Does what you said extend to them?
@Kamaji
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It is reasonable to think that leaking drafts, or being willfully blind to potential leaks, is sufficient grounds to impeach a Supreme Court justice.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Brett Baier reporting that Biden and Admin, Chuckie knew this was going to happen going into this past weekend..

Does what you said extend to them?
@Kamaji

We shall see.  I doubt if Schumer can be impeached - other means would apply - but if Biden encouraged or abetted the leak, then yes, that could be grounds for impeachment of the president.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We shall see.  I doubt if Schumer can be impeached - other means would apply - but if Biden encouraged or abetted the leak, then yes, that could be grounds for impeachment of the president.

Schumer can be expelled, not impeached.

Offline Kamaji

Schumer can be expelled, not impeached.

Exactly.  Other means.

Online berdie

It is reasonable to think that leaking drafts, or being willfully blind to potential leaks, is sufficient grounds to impeach a Supreme Court justice.

I think so...but is there precedent? If it does turn out to be one of her staffers I really think she will do a great Sgt. Shultz imitation.

Offline Kamaji

I think so...but is there precedent? If it does turn out to be one of her staffers I really think she will do a great Sgt. Shultz imitation.

Associate Justice Samuel Chase was impeached by the House in 1805; however, he was acquitted in the Senate.  The charges appear to have been fairly thin gruel, and were largely motivated by Jefferson's political agenda:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Chase#Impeachment

Online berdie

Associate Justice Samuel Chase was impeached by the House in 1805; however, he was acquitted in the Senate.  The charges appear to have been fairly thin gruel, and were largely motivated by Jefferson's political agenda:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Chase#Impeachment

Thanks.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

An operation?  Or a conspiracy, perhaps?  Or even a conspiracy among members of Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO)?

Is it a coincidence that Schumer and Sotomayor are both from New York?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:28:11 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Any more concrete info please ping me. Having to type one handed, please excuse typos (Gout left hand)
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Former SCOTUS Law Clerk: Supreme Court 'Suicide' Leaker's Crime Will Backfire
By Victoria Taft May 04, 2022

Mike Davis, a former clerk to Justice Neil Gorsuch and a former Senate Judiciary Committee attorney, says the move, which is obstruction of justice, will not end the way the probable Leftist leaker thinks it will.

The usual abortion-loving renta-mobs are pouring into Washington, D.C., and U.S. Senators are threatening the justices over the draft ruling, hoping to pressure the Supreme Court majority into changing their minds and/or hoping the issue helps them in the midterm elections. ...

Davis, who now works with the Article III Project told me on KTTH Radio that the leak was “shocking, shameful, and likely illegal. I think this is unprecedented. It’s very clear that someone is leaking this opinion to try to influence justices’ votes on this Dobbs case to overturn Roe and Casey. And in that case, we’re looking at potential obstruction of justice charges against whoever did this.”  ...
PJ Media
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

True,but the sun is more likely to rise in the west.

It just ain't gonna happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  hoping to pressure the Supreme Court majority into changing their minds and/or hoping the issue helps them in the midterm elections. ...

@mountaineer

Can you say "BINGO!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IT WASN’T A LEAK IT WAS AN OPERATION

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/may-03-2022-it-wasnt-a-leak-it-was-an-operation/id1585243541?i=1000559513129
Considering that the leak could have been leaked at any time, it is 'odd' that the leak was timed to wipe Dinesh D'Sousa's documentary premiere of 2000 Mules right out of the news cycle.

Gibbs Rule 39...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Considering that the leak could have been leaked at any time, it is 'odd' that the leak was timed to wipe Dinesh D'Sousa's documentary premiere of 2000 Mules right out of the news cycle.

Gibbs Rule 39...

:yowsa: Absolutely!

You should check out the post below when you get a chance.  You'll be glad you did, I promise.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419446.msg2636591.html#msg2636591
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 06:31:16 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I really thought they would have found the leaker by now...unless they have and are not reporting it.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online berdie

I really thought they would have found the leaker by now...unless they have and are not reporting it.. :shrug:

They are worried that protesters might show up at his home and harass his family./s