Author Topic: Enviro Groups Pocket Millions from Wind Industry: Report  (Read 115 times)

rebewranger

Enviro Groups Pocket Millions from Wind Industry: Report
« on: May 03, 2022, 03:54:42 pm »
Enviro Groups Pocket Millions from Wind Industry: Report
By Nathan Worcester April 29, 2022 Updated: May 1, 2022

A new report shows that many high-profile environmental organizations take money from wind power companies, raising questions about their independence and objectivity as the Biden administration pursues large-scale offshore wind projects along the coasts of the United States.

Titled “Conflicts of Interest,” the report was produced by the Save Right Whales Coalition, a group concerned about the potential impact of industrial-scale wind on the endangered North Atlantic right whale.

“Our investigation sought to understand why environmental groups that have worked vigorously to protect right whales have gone silent in the face of massive industrialization of right whale habitat. If the money flow is influencing the actions of these environmental groups, the public deserves to know,” said Lisa Linowes, who belongs to the Save the Right Whales Coalition.

At least $4.2 million in donations are documented in a spreadsheet examined by The Epoch Times.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/enviro-groups-pocket-millions-from-wind-industry-report_4436994.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Enviro Groups Pocket Millions from Wind Industry: Report
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 03:59:06 pm »
This is how the game is played ladies and gentlemen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien