Author Topic: Actress Amanda Duarte: How Would White Supremacist Lawmakers Feel if Their Daughters Were Raped, Imp  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Amanda Duarte: How Would White Supremacist Lawmakers Feel if Their Daughters Were Raped, Impregnated by Black Men

Alana Mastrangelo 3 May 2022
Actress Amanda Duarte reacted to the potential overruling of Roe v. Wade, tweeting, “I do wonder how these white supremacist lawmakers would feel if their little white daughters were raped and impregnated by black men.”

After being called out for her comment, Duarte deleted her tweet, and then deactivated her Twitter account.

“I said something insanely awful and stupid on twitter last night,” Duarte tweeted after reinstating her Twitter account hours later. “The intent does not matter so I will not attempt to defend or explain it.”

“It was racist and has had racist impact,” she added. “I am terribly sorry to anyone and everyone who read it, and who were hurt by it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/05/03/actress-amanda-duarte-how-would-white-supremacist-lawmakers-feel-if-their-daughters-were-raped-impregnated-by-black-men/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Actress Amanda Duarte: How Would White Supremacist Lawmakers Feel if Their Daughters Were Raped, Impregnated by Black Men

Alana Mastrangelo 3 May 2022
Actress Amanda Duarte reacted to the potential overruling of Roe v. Wade, tweeting, “I do wonder how these white supremacist lawmakers would feel if their little white daughters were raped and impregnated by black men.”

After being called out for her comment, Duarte deleted her tweet, and then deactivated her Twitter account.

“I said something insanely awful and stupid on twitter last night,” Duarte tweeted after reinstating her Twitter account hours later. “The intent does not matter so I will not attempt to defend or explain it.”

“It was racist and has had racist impact,” she added. “I am terribly sorry to anyone and everyone who read it, and who were hurt by it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/05/03/actress-amanda-duarte-how-would-white-supremacist-lawmakers-feel-if-their-daughters-were-raped-impregnated-by-black-men/

What are the odds, opps, she perhaps doesn't want to open that can of worms either.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:35:17 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

What a racist thing to say!  Is getting raped and impregnated by black men supposed to be worse than getting raped and impregnated by men with a skin color other than black?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Scratch a leftist, discover a bigot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I wasn't allowed to HAVE a daughter (or son) because you feminists have convinced all the single women to stay alone forever with their furbabies. You want to know how I feel?

But I express how I feel and I'm an incel. That's right. I'm a piece of excrement either way according to these fools.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We have White Supremacist Lawmakers?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis