Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 32186 times)

Offline libertybele

I hope they find out who defaced the property and they do jail time @Cyber Liberty
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope they find out who defaced the property and they do jail time @Cyber Liberty

I hope so too.  I'm glad it's in the hands of the AZDPS and not the Feebs.  There was another round of insurrection last night, this time the Senators are gone, and they had erected temporary chain-link fences around the Capitol.  Insurrectionists who attempted to climb the fence were instantly arrested, and as folks know, don't commit crimes on a Saturday because the Judges won't arraign them until Tuesday....

This is how an insurrection against a Capitol should be dealt with, and the US Government should be taking notes (they are certainly not doing so!).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If that's the Frank Luke I'm thinking of, he won fame as a 'balloon buster' in WWI shooting down observation balloons--an incredibly dangerous mission, and Luke was an 'ace'. having downed 14 balloons and four aircraft, which put him second only to Eddie Rickenbacker in 'kills', but first in downing the observation balloons that allowed the Germans to direct artillery fire from the air. He was awarded two DSCs and the Medal of Honor.

Somehow, I'm not surprised that the Leftists would deface a memorial to a man famous for busting balloons.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I hope so too.  I'm glad it's in the hands of the AZDPS and not the Feebs.  There was another round of insurrection last night, this time the Senators are gone, and they had erected temporary chain-link fences around the Capitol.  Insurrectionists who attempted to climb the fence were instantly arrested, and as folks know, don't commit crimes on a Saturday because the Judges won't arraign them until Tuesday....

This is how an insurrection against a Capitol should be dealt with, and the US Government should be taking notes (they are certainly not doing so!).
It's progress, anyway. Not to the level of live fire and curfews (used in some cities in the '60s), but better than we have seen lately.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

History repeating itself, again. Us Conservatives remind me, oftentimes, like the American Indians after the Spanish Conquistadors brought their diseases and their horses.
   We were going nowhere, fast! 
   The US Calvary mopped up those of us who were still unvaccinated. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Absalom

The definition/essence of abortion is death. D-E-A-T-H!
Principled Conservatives beware.

Offline Idiot

A point which is NEVER mentioned among liberals/snow flakes, but is one we must NEVER forget.

Offline roamer_1

More than that... It is a sacrifice to something seething and evil.

Offline Absalom

Mash & Roamer, indeed!
Strongly urge Conservatives supporting the Roe Ruling
to raise their argument applying Principles, while
abstaining from predicable Political cliches.
The former will advance the argument w/finality.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 06:03:49 pm by Absalom »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
More than that... It is a sacrifice to something seething and evil.

@roamer_1

Not only that,but a stepping stone to even greater eliminations,like the elderly,who use up a lot of goobermint health care before being gracious enough to die.

Anybody that doesn't think this is on the leftist agenda,just ain't thinking clearly.

Not the party officials,of course,but useless people,like your mother,your father,and me.

I probably shouldn't include me because I just might have an orgasm the  day they show up to process me because I would get to go down fighting against evil.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@roamer_1

Not only that,but a stepping stone to even greater eliminations,like the elderly,who use up a lot of goobermint health care before being gracious enough to die.

Anybody that doesn't think this is on the leftist agenda,just ain't thinking clearly.

Not the party officials,of course,but useless people,like your mother,your father,and me.

I probably shouldn't include me because I just might have an orgasm the  day they show up to process me because I would get to go down fighting against evil.
It isn't just the elderly, as history shows, it is anyone who has a disability, be it physical or mental...
Then it will be the people who refuse to march in lockstep with policy...along with anyone inconvenient, like the guy who has the attention of the chick the Zampolit has the hots for...

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The late Francis Schaeffer explained the parallels between abortion and the Nazi T4 program back in the early 1980s, had anyone been listening.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

@sneakypete

It certainly was on Andrew Cuomo's agenda.  Look at all the money saved after Covid wiped out all those nursing home patients.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It isn't just the elderly, as history shows, it is anyone who has a disability, be it physical or mental...
Then it will be the people who refuse to march in lockstep with policy...along with anyone inconvenient, like the guy who has the attention of the chick the Zampolit has the hots for...
those who refuse to march in lockstep are mentally disabled as defined by the left.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Absalom

A reflection for Republican politicians.
My earlier post credited the astonishing wisdom in Plato's Republic
w/the insight that the Family Unit is the building-block of Culture/Society.
So a thought for those R's hungering for power in 2022.
The Female is arguably the catalyst for this reality, but why???
Because she births the children who carry on the tradition.
So exalt her to the Heavens with Praise & Glory and you shall be blessed by her vote !!!!!
Hey it's worth a try???????????? 

« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:38:48 pm by Absalom »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A reflection for Republican politicians.
My earlier post credited the astonishing wisdom in Plato's Republic
w/the insight that the Family Unit is the building-block of Culture/Society.
So a thought for those R's hungering for power in 2022.
The Female is arguably the catalyst for this reality, but why???
Because she births the children who carry on the tradition.
So exalt her to the Heavens with Praise & Glory and you shall be blessed by her vote !!!!!
Hey it's worth a try????????????
:pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Newsmax
@newsmax
·
15m

BREAKING: The Ohio Supreme Court on Friday declined to block the Republican-led state from enforcing a ban on abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy that took effect after the U.S. Supreme Court last week overturned the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

Offline libertybele

It's progress, anyway. Not to the level of live fire and curfews (used in some cities in the '60s), but better than we have seen lately.

Exactly.  I remember the Detroit riots.  IMO that is exactly the action that is needed to turn the tables a bit and to let disruptive protesters know what they are doing is not acceptable and against the law and crimes are punishable.

We have laws in the country and the SCOTUS ruled - period!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly.  I remember the Detroit riots.  IMO that is exactly the action that is needed to turn the tables a bit and to let disruptive protesters know what they are doing is not acceptable and against the law and crimes are punishable.

I remember the Tanks on Telegraph.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Newsmax
@newsmax
·
15m

BREAKING: The Ohio Supreme Court on Friday declined to block the Republican-led state from enforcing a ban on abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy that took effect after the U.S. Supreme Court last week overturned the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.
That is consistent with Scotus.  Decisions are 'returned to the people', not the courts
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

That is consistent with Scotus.  Decisions are 'returned to the people', not the courts

No, decisions were returned to the states, however each state makes those decisions. In some states, the state’s constitution is independently construed by the state’s court to protect a right to abortion, and in the one states, the courts will overrule and legislation to the contrary. 

Offline Smokin Joe

There was a presidential commission that did a study on the riots of the 1960s, and had it figured at which point to use what level of force to get people off the streets (once you did, the riot was over, because people had a hard time organizing. With cell phones and social media, however, those models might not work so well, because people can organize and all come outside at once.

Curfews, shoot on sight orders were even used at one point (National Guard out to 'keep the peace').

It was an effective tactic.

Prosecutors didn't play 'catch and release' in those days either.

C S Lewis