Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 31864 times)

Online roamer_1

Thank God for ALL his many blessings!

That's a big, BIG blessing, right there... If you know what I mean.  :laugh:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

888high58888 :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
June 25, 2022 4:40am EDT

The Republican Caucus of the State Senate later called the protest an attempted "insurrection."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-senate-abortion-protest-hostage

@mystery-ak

Well,that IS what it IS. What else would you call it,a Studebaker?

BTW,how do you think these same leftists would think and say if it were Republicans protesting a anti-gun law that had been passed?

Hypocrisy is alive,well,and conditional in the US.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who would burn the US flag would also burn the US Constitution.

@Hoodat

They ARE,in a very real sense,burning the Constitution when they burn the US flag in protest.

What else do national flags represent,if not the values of each nation. Their very presentation alerts you to how they govern and what they think is important. They are nothing less than national representations.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 06:43:16 pm by sneakypete »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He may be smarter than we think.

No illegals will come to Illinois as they are coming into the country to have more babies.

@IsailedawayfromFR

They know and care nothing about the laws of the US.  What they DO know is having anchor babies pretty much guarantees they won't be deported,and in addition,it guarantees another check for the family each month,a bigger food stamp allotment,and maybe even a bigger welfare apartment.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden criticizes Supreme Court for 'terrible decisions'

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1540744360408616960
Shouldn't the Pentagon be more worried about our enemies than concerning itself with this?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Barbra Streisand, Mark Ruffalo Declare the Supreme Court ‘The American Taliban’

Left-wing Hollywood agitators Barbra Streisand and Mark Ruffalo both took to Twitter Friday to accuse Republicans, Christians, and the U.S. Supreme Court of being the “American Taliban” in the wake of the Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/24/barbra-streisand-mark-ruffalo-declare-the-supreme-court-the-american-taliban/
And those who aren't Christians all approve of murdering babies in the womb? I think not.

But even more so, the Hollywierd set fundamentally expresses their ignorance of how this actually works.

Now the States decide what rules they wish to apply. Babs is likely past having to worry about unwanted pregnancies, and the Hollywood cadre can afford to send their paramours off to get a D&C in the unlikely event that California suddenly bans abortion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden criticizes Supreme Court for 'terrible decisions'

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6308507276112&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at foxnews.com</noscript>
Pot: Kettle...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

And those who aren't Christians all approve of murdering babies in the womb? I think not.

But even more so, the Hollywierd set fundamentally expresses their ignorance of how this actually works.

Now the States decide what rules they wish to apply. Babs is likely past having to worry about unwanted pregnancies, and the Hollywood cadre can afford to send their paramours off to get a D&C in the unlikely event that California suddenly bans abortion.

It doesn't help when Joe spews disinformation about the process and his disapproval.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden wouldn't know a wise decision if it bit him on the ass.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Sooo ... now I guess they will beat a dead horse 11513 called "abortion" until November 8th and beyond!  Does anyone think this might help the Dems win seats?  :pop41:

Offline Hoodat

Christian-centered crisis pregnancy center in Longmont targeted by vandals [Colorado]

Robert Garrison  |  Jun 25, 2022  3:09 PM  |  Updated 5:16 PM

LONGMONT, Colo. — Authorities in Longmont are investigating an arson after a Christian-centered crisis pregnancy center was targeted by vandals early Saturday morning.

Life Choices, located at 20 Mountain View Avenue, was set on fire and tagged with pro-choice messages, including the message, “if abortions aren’t safe neither are you.”

This incident, which occurred sometime between 2:45 a.m. and 3:30 a.m., comes just hours after Friday’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade.

The Longmont pregnancy center was heavily damaged by fire and smoke, authorities said. The extent of damage is unknown.  .  .  .

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/christian-centered-crisis-pregnancy-center-in-longmont-targeted-by-vandals

This comes after two professors at the University of Georgia posted a map of pro-life pregnancy centers across the US.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,468715.msg2663362.html#msg2663362
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sooo ... now I guess they will beat a dead horse 11513 called "abortion" until November 8th and beyond!  Does anyone think this might help the Dems win seats?  :pop41:

I sure don't think that.  Not at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Does anyone think this might help the Dems win seats?
I think (and earnestly hope) the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot, politically speaking, with the lies, hysteria and hyperbole. The violence against churches and crisis pregnancy centers isn't going to help them, either. There are still a few registered Democrat voters who are disgusted by the behavior of the pro-aborts - the screeching fat women with red paint on their crotches, Mad Maxine Waters and AOC calling for violence in the streets, the death threats, calling Justice Thomas the "n word" - and any Dem candidate who doesn't speak against the idiocy should not get those sane folks' votes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shouldn't the Pentagon be more worried about our enemies than concerning itself with this?

They are!  You just need to understand they think you and I are the enemy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Another night of insurrection at the AZ Capitol in Phoenix.  Some arrests this time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I think it will motivate more women to vote in Nov but not enough for them to keep both Houses, I still think it's all about the economy in Nov.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Texas Yellow Rose

Nope. The pro-abortion crowd were already fired up,so all this will do is fire up the anti-abortion crowd. In fact,the recent "win" may even inspire more anti-abortion people to get fired up and involved in political races.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Texas Yellow Rose

Nope. The pro-abortion crowd were already fired up,so all this will do is fire up the anti-abortion crowd. In fact,the recent "win" may even inspire more anti-abortion people to get fired up and involved in political races.

I agree. They are poaching their own die-hard supporters.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

[/quote

--------------------------------------
Indeed it is a blessing!!!!!
The essence of this decision involves Life and Death yet why was it urgent for our Time.
Reflect a moment and consider:
Arguably the wisest mind in human existence, ever created by Almighty God, was Plato; who asserted 2,500 years past that the eternal bedrock of all Culture & Society was the Family Unit of Father, Mother and Children, a Principle anchored by Spiritualism which held firm till the French Enlightenment, then driven by Politics and anchored by Materialism.
As a consequence, Mankind has been paying for this catastrophic error in attitude and behavior over the past 300 years.
Suggest those challenging this should consult serious history and compare it to the past commencing
w/Classical Greece & and Imperial Rome.
------------------------------------------------
Absalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 10:32:17 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

--------------------------------------
Indeed it is a blessing!!!!!
The essence of this decision involves Life and Death yet why was in necessary for our Time Reflect a moment and consider:
Arguably the wisest mind in human existence, ever created by Almighty God, was Plato; who asserted 2,500 years past that the eternal bedrock of all Culture & Society was the Family Unit of Father, Mother and Children,
a Principle anchored by Spiritualism which held firm till
the French Enlightenment, driven by Politics and anchored by materialism.
As a consequence, Mankind has been paying for this catastrophic error in judgement,
over the past 300 years.
Suggest those challenging this should counsult serious history and compare it to the past commencing w/Classical Greece & aND iMPERIAL rOME.
So what happened? Put simply]

Do you really think that those who are objecting give a flying flip about ancient history?  Obviously spiritualism and the family unit mean nothing to them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Do you really think that those who are objecting give a flying flip about ancient history? 
Obviously spiritualism and the family unit mean nothing to them.
-------------------------------------
All the more reason to embrace/adhere to Principle driven by spiritual sensibilities
rather than Politics, the obsession of the self-absorbed.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 08:28:33 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mrs. Liberty just received this link from our Senator, Sonny Borrelli, Senate Whip and inside the Senate when the insurrectionists attacked Friday night:

https://www.azdps.gov/news/ims/85

AZDPS Responds to Rioting Protestors at State Capitol

Incident Status:
Active
Incident Date:
Friday, June 24, 2022
Department Report Number:
N/A
Preliminary Information:

Protests over the United States Supreme Court’s ruling overturning Roe v. Wade brought an estimated 7,000 to 8,000 people to the Arizona State Capitol Complex in Phoenix on Friday, June 24, 2022.

What began as a peaceful protest evolved into anarchical and criminal actions by masses of splinter groups. As groups realized the state legislature was in session, they attempted to breach the doors of the Arizona Senate and force their way into the building. The violence of their efforts literally shook the building and terrified citizens and law makers who occupied the building. As the glass doors bowed from attempts of forced entry, the occupants of the building were instructed to move to secure locations.

Due to the direct threat to the occupants of the Senate building and damage to the building itself, Arizona State Troopers took immediate action and utilized tactics including the deployment of field force teams and tear gas.

As the riotous behavior at the Legislature was taking place, concurrent and spillover criminal misconduct in the form of felony criminal damage and the defacing of state memorials was occurring in Wesley Bolin Plaza.

Troopers exercised patience and application of tactics in Wesley Bolin Plaza as some people unwisely brought children to the protest turned unlawful assembly. After multiple warnings, and notifications of trespass and unlawful assembly, state troopers deployed gas and strategically moved to clear the plaza. After the plaza was cleared, additional state buildings in the area sustained criminal damage.

Significant criminal damage impacted the following memorials and properties:

Wesley Bolin Memorial Amphitheatre
    158th Regimental Memorial
    Arizona Peace Officers Memorial
    Korean War Memorial
    Arizona Law Enforcement Canine Memorial
    Operation Enduring Freedom Memorial
    Lt. Frank Luke Jr. Memorial

Pictures from the link (There are more in the article):

I will NOT comply.