Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 31857 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They said that not only does it violate the 2nd but the 14th Amendment as well. The ruling will end up affecting 4 other states and DC.

@txradioguy

I am predicting there will be people lined up around the block of most courthouses,waiting to get their permits.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Nasty Italian🍷🇺🇸 🇮🇹
@sayitnspinit
·
5h
There isn't a single video, voice recording, or tweet of President Trump calling for or organizing an insurrection.

There have been about 100 of them in the past 25 minutes by democrats.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jack Posobiec
@JacPosobiec

SUPREME COURT: "Nothing in the Second Amendment’s text draws a home/public distinction with respect to the right to keep and bear arms"

🔥🔥🔥

11:14 AM · Jun 23, 2022·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

Ah ain't no lawyur,but I spect dat bees de growns to repeel of state gun bans.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antifa has showed up in DC
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I hope every one of those bricks ends up being thrown through RNC HQ windows.  Maybe then Republicans will figure out that the Democrats are not their friends.
There is no payoff in that. Those bricks will be used on liquor stores, apple stores, jewelry stores, and shoe/sports stores. And the police will show up not to arrest or stop rioters, but rather to protect the rioters.

Well that's it for me. Had my fill of nonstop SCOTUS coverage all day long. Everything that can be said about it has been said and not interested in the coming State sponsored riots. Gonna find something on Netflix and relax for a while.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 12:58:58 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh my.  Those people are nucking futz over there!  My God.... insanity and dementia runs rampant

@Wingnut

It was always there,just ready to be released. Even the mere though of people being allowed to make up their own minds can cause these fools to panic.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

They have the bricks waiting for them to riot. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

From the BBC

Anti-abortion activists celebrated the announcement outside the Supreme Court
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

So do they think mob rule, taking to the streets and protesting is going to change SCOTUS ruling??

The message that the GOP MUST convey is that we have a Constitution and that Constitution IS the Supreme law of our country!!!

I hope RINO's and liberals are voted out. For starters, the usual suspects must go; McConnell, Murkowski, Collins, Cornyn,  Romney, and McCarthy.

Obviously the DEMS must be defeated in November and the GOP needs to take a super majority in '24.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 01:01:02 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Willie J. Montague
@RepMontague
·
3h
So the Left is going to go and burn down and destroy liberal cities in liberal states tonight.

In all those liberal states, abortion is still legal.
Support the USO

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Dr. Willie J. Montague
@RepMontague
·
3h
So the Left is going to go and burn down and destroy liberal cities in liberal states tonight.

Reason is not their forte. 
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

Dems Pause January 6 Hearings To Call For Insurrection

June 24th, 2022

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have temporarily pushed pause on the January 6th hearings in order to lead an insurrection against the federal government.

"On January 6th, a branch of our federal government was almost overthrown because politicians used dangerous rhetoric that caused—wait, hold on everyone, I just got the update. Roe's been overturned!" said Representative Adam Schiff. "Okay, well if all the Republicans could please sit tight, there will be a brief recess while our Democratic caucus takes to the streets demanding we overthrow a branch of the federal government."

After closing down their presentation entitled "How Trump Undermined Institutional Authority", Democrats raced to join the crowd surrounding the Supreme Court building. "Rigged! Rigged decision!" shouted Senator Elizabeth Warren. "Judges must no longer be allowed to hold power! We will never abide by an illegitimate decision by an illegitimate court. Fight, fight!" she screamed as beleaguered police arrived in riot gear.

Despite the fact liberal states will still have the most permissive abortion laws in the world outside North Korea, Democrats helpfully painted the Supreme Court's decision as a matter of life and death. "They are literally going to enslave every woman in America and force them to have 17 babies," said Representative Ilhan Omar to a group of mentally unstable lunatics. "Which is why the Supreme Court cannot stand! To the streets!" she shouted  .  .  .

https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-pause-january-6-hearings-to-call-for-insurrection
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
·
4h
I haven’t seen Democrats this mad since we took away their slaves.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Dr. Willie J. Montague
@RepMontague
·
3h

Except the liberals are too stupid to understand that and our demented president has spread disinformation and we have liberal whack-a-do congressmen and women telling people to take to the streets. 

When you have the likes of Maxine Waters and AOC advocating for an insurrection, will they be investigated after the mayhem?  AG Garland will do nothing!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHIZ 🇺🇸
@CHIZMAGA
·
1h
All the places where Protests are breaking out, Abortion is still legal.

Do they realize this?
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm surprised Roberts concurred...

@mystery-ak

It would have passed without him,so the safe thing for him to do was vote for it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Per Fox..Liberal protestor group on their way to Chuckie Schumer's house
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Per Fox..Liberal protestor group on their way to Chuckie Schumer's house

I don't like Schumer one bit, but this needs to stop.  Maybe when enough liberals are threatened by the very violence they have promoted, we'll return to some sort of civility.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO