Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 31868 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Just my two cents...

There's absolutely no excuse for any "Pro-Life" center/office to be vandalized and/or firebombed.

Especially the very day after the right to conceal carry without any need other than self-defense.  LOL!

And it's too bad a couple of the defended places don't shoot to kill these rioters and vandals.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

And where abortion destroys an inordinate number of black children.
Democrats are okay with that.

They are out there complaining how this decision will disproportionately affect African-American women, which is an open admission that babies killed by abortion are disproportionately African-American.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

Monica may soon learn that there are consequences to being a slut.

I think she already has. IIRC, she is not married and does not have a family. It gets very lonely when you hit your 40's and the choices you made result in no family.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They are out there complaining how this decision will disproportionately affect African-American women, which is an open admission that babies killed by abortion are disproportionately African-American.

THIS is where the GOP leadership and Conservative media should be blasting Margaret Sanger's Manifesto.

A "mic-drop" opportunity on social media.  :shrug: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

The Nasty Italian🍷🇺🇸 🇮🇹
@sayitnspinit · 2h

Statement from Harris: "This decision is even too hard for me to swallow." 😉

Priceless.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

Those of the right have cause to be jubilant today, no doubt about that at all. This is a big win.

But... I sense there may be (to coin a term from John Ross' book) unintended consequences, as yet unseen as a result of the Dobbs decision.

What was it that Yamamoto is credited with having said after his triumphant attack upon Pearl Harbor?

The "great resolve" of the left -- which is far more driven than that of conservatives, who will think they can now go on to no longer worry about the abortion issue any more -- has the potential to wipe the crest away from the "red wave" that's supposed to be coming in November.

We shall see.

If overturning Roe means we don't win big in Nov. I'm okay with that. MILLIONS of babies are being saved and I want to be on that side.

FWIW, I don't think this decision is going to change the election that much and what it will change is an increase in conservative support. We are finally seeing the court rule as it should.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 12:16:06 am by bilo »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/CBedfordDC/status/1540472159331573761

Save that photo to your baby's baby book...
Wait, is that in reference to the baby or the Meatsack that is carrying it?

Online Hoodat

Jill Biden
@FLOTUS · Follow

United States government official
For nearly 50 years, women have had the right to make our own decisions about our bodies.

Today, that right was stolen from us.

Nonsense.  You still have the right to make decisions about your own body.  No one is taking that away from you.  You just don't (in some States) have the right to make decisions about someone else's body.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If overturning Roe means we don't win big in Nov. I'm okay with that. MILLIONS of babies are being saved and want to be on that side.

FWIW, I don't think this decision is going to change the election that much and what it will change is an increase in conservative support. We are finally seeing the court rule as it should.

Word.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
6h
Today's major losers are young, dead-beat progressive men who feverishly support abortion because they lack the moral courage to stand up like a man and be a dad.

:amen:

As States begin to eliminate abortion, or at the least really restrict it, women are going to be forced to start discriminating about the choices they make. The decent man may begin to look a whole lot better.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 12:18:29 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

https://twitter.com/CBedfordDC/status/1540472159331573761

Save that photo to your baby's baby book...

A baby, you say? Who knows what it is. Could be a puppy. Could be a microwave. There’s just no telling what it could be.  *****rollingeyes*****
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Today in a Press conference, IL Gov. JB Prickster has ordered the IL Tourism Board to set up free Abortion Tours to Illinois. Come to Illinois, we will kill your baby at no expense to you.

/s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

Word.

All day long I've been saying to my wife and everyone else I've encountered, "it's a great day, thank you LORD!"

Our society may start to slowly turn away from the evil anti GOD leftism we have been suffering with since at least the 60's. It will be a long process but overturning Roe is a great step in the right direction.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Nasty Italian🍷🇺🇸 🇮🇹
@sayitnspinit
·
6h
Not sure what all the fuss is about. The majority of liberal women I've seen won't have to worry about getting pregnant, let alone having an abortion.  😉
Support the USO

Offline bilo

Today in a Press conference, IL Gov. JB Prickster has ordered the IL Tourism Board to set up free Abortion Tours to Illinois. Come to Illinois, we will kill your baby at no expense to you.

/s

Eventually this kind of thing will blow up in their face.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They, Soros and Democrats, did the exact same thing in Portland and all over the West Coast wherever riots were happening or 'likely' to happen. They will likely put out pallets of water and even food for the rioters. Sounds crazy but true.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

I hope every one of those bricks ends up being thrown through RNC HQ windows.  Maybe then Republicans will figure out that the Democrats are not their friends.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SCOTUSblog
@SCOTUSblog

The Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN a Maine education program that provides tuition assistance for students to attend some private schools but excludes schools that provide religious instruction. SCOTUS says the exclusion of religious schools is unconstitutional.

Here's the opinion from John Roberts in Carson v. Makin: https://supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-1088_dbfi.pdf. The vote is 6-3 along ideological lines, with Breyer, Sotomayor, and Kagan in dissent.

10:32 AM · Jun 21, 2022·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

Good for them!

I am not even the tiniest bit religious,but if it's legal for one,it's legal for another.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Which was CJ John Roberts' plan all along.

@Cyber Liberty

Roberts is a in the closet homosexual,and has no plan other than to follow the orders of his blackmailing masters in the DNC to avoid being outed.

I suspect his adopted children will one day have some tales to tell.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!