Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 32201 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
waiting to hear from my dil who is pro abortion....she told me not too long ago that she wanted this to remain legal so her daughter[my grand daughter could have a choice when she is older].....I had to bite my tongue and leave the room..I could have decked her but since I want to be able to see my grandchildren and not put my son in the position to defend me...it was for the best...

@mystery-ak

It's startling who, in your own circle-of-influence come out as "Useful Idiots".

My youngest son's wife who is a naturalized citizen from Mexico City
has seemed to make his strong Conservative principles a living hell for him right now.

Of course, it's because...not listening to talk-radio or even going to the Drudgereport, it comes down to her/their ignorance of facts.

If you only get your views from CNN/MSNBC/ABC, etc., the bias you absorb is based upon lies and distortions.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, btw!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The cigar girl is once again at it, she of the potty mouth

Monica Lewinsky (she/her)
@MonicaLewinsky
bleep you roberts.
bleep you thomas.
bleep you alito.
bleep you kavanaugh.
bleep you gorsuch.
bleep you coney barrett.
9:57 AM · Jun 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1540348344735633410?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1540348344735633410%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fmonica-lewinsky-has-a-potty-mouth%2F
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Good luck with that, Joe.

Closeup of the dummy's notes
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

Thank You Donald Trump!

Because Donald Trump did what he said he would do and nominated Judges that are originalists MILLIONS of babies will be saved!

God Bless the Judges for holding the line and saving MILLIONS of babies!

Today is a great Day. I'm so happy I could cry.

Tomorrow the fight goes to the States and the leftists are already freaking out because they know in the end we will win more than we lose there.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Kamaji

Thank You Donald Trump!

Because Donald Trump did what he said he would do and nominated Judges that are originalists MILLIONS of babies will be saved!

God Bless the Judges for holding the line and saving MILLIONS of babies!

Today is a great Day. I'm so happy I could cry.

Tomorrow the fight goes to the States and the leftists are already freaking out because they know in the end we will win more than we lose there.

You'll have to thank GWB as well, since it was he who appointed Alito and Roberts.

Offline bilo

You'll have to thank GWB as well, since it was he who appointed Alito and Roberts.

Thank you GWB!

MILLIONS of babies will be saved because of you!

It is a great day!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Utterly disgusted by how many of my friends are outraged at this, particularly my age and younger.

The Court was right. There is only one indisputable situation where there is a right to kill, and that is in self-defense. There is no right to kill one's own child in the womb, and there never was.

But I have seen everything from the manufactured sob stories, to the sexist efforts to silence men because they can't have children, to offers to smuggle women out of state to murder their own children, even to calls for  assassination (thinly veiled of course).

If this is the prevailing view of the women of this country, especially the single millennials, I weep. This is why I'm probably going to die alone with no kids. This is such an indefensible gulf between what I know is right and what these people believe.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The cigar girl is once again at it, she of the potty mouth

Monica Lewinsky (she/her)
@MonicaLewinsky
bleep you roberts.
bleep you thomas.
bleep you alito.
bleep you kavanaugh.
bleep you gorsuch.
bleep you coney barrett.
9:57 AM · Jun 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1540348344735633410?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1540348344735633410%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fmonica-lewinsky-has-a-potty-mouth%2F

You got to admit the bitch is a pretty good expert bleeping famous people in DC.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thank you GWB!

MILLIONS of babies will be saved because of you!

It is a great day!

You ask me, the biggest suprise of all is that Robert voted "y".

95% of the time this squish can't be counted on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

You got to admit the bitch is a pretty good expert bleeping famous people in DC.   :cool:

:silly:

Offline bilo

Utterly disgusted by how many of my friends are outraged at this, particularly my age and younger.

The Court was right. There is only one indisputable situation where there is a right to kill, and that is in self-defense. There is no right to kill one's own child in the womb, and there never was.

But I have seen everything from the manufactured sob stories, to the sexist efforts to silence men because they can't have children, to offers to smuggle women out of state to murder their own children, even to calls for  assassination (thinly veiled of course).

If this is the prevailing view of the women of this country, especially the single millennials, I weep. This is why I'm probably going to die alone with no kids. This is such an indefensible gulf between what I know is right and what these people believe.

Hang in there, the times are a changing.

We will see a gradual shift in society as the abortion issue goes back to the States. Abortion won't be so easy to get and women will start being a little more responsible about who they choose to have sex with.

Offline bilo

You ask me, the biggest suprise of all is that Robert voted "y".

95% of the time this squish can't be counted on.

I'm with you, but today is such a good day what the heck let's pat him on the back too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

I actually think we also need to give credit to GHWB. He appointed Thomas and without his (Thomas’) leadership, this never would have happened. IMHO
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Bishops ‘Give Thanks to God’ for Roe v. Wade Reversal

The Catholic Bishops of New York issued a statement Friday on the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision, declaring that the historic ruling “will save countless innocent children simply waiting to be born.”

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2022/06/24/new-york-bishops-give-thanks-god-roe-v-wade-reversal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

By the way - Merrick Garland's response is wholly political.  If Republicans win back congress, he needs to be impeached.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Vows Access to Abortions for Troops After Roe v. Wade Overturn

Austin vowed “seamless access” to reproductive health care in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.

He said in a statement:

Nothing is more important to me or to this Department than the health and well-being of our Service members, the civilian workforce and DOD families. I am committed to taking care of our people and ensuring the readiness and resilience of our Force. The Department is examining this decision closely and evaluating our policies to ensure we continue to provide seamless access to reproductive health care as permitted by federal law.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/24/defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-vows-access-to-abortions-for-troops-after-roe-v-wade-overturn/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cher Panics: ‘Radical Supreme Court’ Is ‘Responsible for Deaths of Hundreds of Thousands’

Left-wing pop star Cher reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade on Friday in all-caps Twitter tirade, saying former President Donald Trump’s “radical Republican Supreme Court” is “responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of American women.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/24/cher-panics-radical-supreme-court-is-responsible-for-deaths-of-hundreds-of-thousands/
Support the USO

Offline DB

Planned Parenthood CEO: Dobbs Decision Ensures ‘People Will Be Forced into Pregnancy’

Trent Baker24 Jun 202236
1:40

On Friday, Planned Parenthood CEO Alexis McGill Johnson sounded the alarm over the Supreme Court overturning the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

McGill Johnson declared that the decision “will ensure that people will be forced into pregnancy.” She advised that the “real challenge” would be that not everybody could travel to a state where abortion was legal now that abortion laws would be set by the states.

“This decision now will ensure that people will be forced into pregnancy — no question about that,” McGill Johnson argued. “We are going to do everything we can to help every person who needs access to care. They can go to abortionfinder.org to identify what state regulations exist and to help them secure appointments, but the reality is that 24 states in the next couple of months, as we see all of these bans come into play in all of these states, 24 states cannot absorb all of the health care of 50 states.”

“And that is the real challenge here. Right? That is the real challenge — that there are people who will not be able to travel,” the Planned Parenthood CEO continued. “There are people who will not have the resources. There will be people who, you know, are living in scenarios where they are not able to get the care that they need. And we are going to fight like hell to ensure that they can get the care and that we can help them get the resources, but the reality is this decision … will be impacting so many patients, so many people who won’t be able to get out of state, for sure.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/24/planned-parenthood-ceo-dobbs-decision-ensures-people-will-be-forced-into-pregnancy/

Stupid people. You have no need for an abortion if you don't get pregnant FIRST. And no one forced you to get pregnant short of a rapist. And if that happened a major crime was committed and the perp should be going to prison.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 24, 2022 3:12pm EDT
Barstool's Dave Portnoy rips Roe v. Wade ruling, says it’s too dangerous to vote Republican
Dave Portnoy said the abortion ruling forces people to vote for 'morons' like Biden
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1540356814579146753

https://www.foxnews.com/media/barstools-dave-portnoy-rips-roe-v-wade-ruling-dangerous-vote-republican
Support the USO

Cher Panics: ‘Radical Supreme Court’ Is ‘Responsible for Deaths of Hundreds of Thousands’

Left-wing pop star Cher reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade on Friday in all-caps Twitter tirade, saying former President Donald Trump’s “radical Republican Supreme Court” is “responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of American women.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/24/cher-panics-radical-supreme-court-is-responsible-for-deaths-of-hundreds-of-thousands/
63 million kids were murdered already, none of which had a choice in the matter.

All who get pregnant save a few raped had choices.

By the way - Merrick Garland's response is wholly political.  If Republicans win back congress, he needs to be impeached.
Did you see Lloyd Austin's response too?

I do like the idea of impeaching these men as all the dirty laundry will be out in the open.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 09:11:16 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline DB

The left in a nutshell: Your own personal failures at being responsible must be forced onto others to pay the consequences. In short others must pay for your failures. That is their definition of "justice".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If I were 20 years younger, I'd hop in my car and drive the 40 minutes down to SCOTUS/Capitol.

Have a 300mm zoon that would catch "The Rage" on their faces.

My prostate won't allow it.  And I'm not the Gatorade bottle type.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

What rights were stripped from men?

Hmmmmmm ... either the right for pregnant men to get abortions or for horndog males to have their bedwarmers get abortions so as not to be on the hook financially for 18 or 20 years.

Many moons ago, my then teenage daughter participated in protests at a local PP. The group was part of Survivors, and members went through training before being allowed to participate in protests. Anyway, in our chats after picking her up she'd mention people who drove by giving them digital salutes. We used to call it the "Finger Count". The digital-saluters were always male.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The left in a nutshell: Your own personal failures at being responsible must be forced onto others to pay the consequences. In short others must pay for your failures. That is their definition of "justice".

Well said.
Support the USO