Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 32202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez: SCOTUS Endangered ‘Lives of All Women and All Birthing People’ and Chose ‘to Strip Rights from Men, Too’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/24/ocasio-cortez-scotus-endangered-lives-of-all-women-and-all-birthing-people-and-chose-to-strip-rights-from-men-too/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Planned Parenthood CEO: Dobbs Decision Ensures ‘People Will Be Forced into Pregnancy’

Trent Baker24 Jun 202236
1:40

On Friday, Planned Parenthood CEO Alexis McGill Johnson sounded the alarm over the Supreme Court overturning the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

McGill Johnson declared that the decision “will ensure that people will be forced into pregnancy.” She advised that the “real challenge” would be that not everybody could travel to a state where abortion was legal now that abortion laws would be set by the states.

“This decision now will ensure that people will be forced into pregnancy — no question about that,” McGill Johnson argued. “We are going to do everything we can to help every person who needs access to care. They can go to abortionfinder.org to identify what state regulations exist and to help them secure appointments, but the reality is that 24 states in the next couple of months, as we see all of these bans come into play in all of these states, 24 states cannot absorb all of the health care of 50 states.”

“And that is the real challenge here. Right? That is the real challenge — that there are people who will not be able to travel,” the Planned Parenthood CEO continued. “There are people who will not have the resources. There will be people who, you know, are living in scenarios where they are not able to get the care that they need. And we are going to fight like hell to ensure that they can get the care and that we can help them get the resources, but the reality is this decision … will be impacting so many patients, so many people who won’t be able to get out of state, for sure.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/24/planned-parenthood-ceo-dobbs-decision-ensures-people-will-be-forced-into-pregnancy/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

Am I reading this right?  Roberts voted in favor of Mississippi law while voting against overturning Roe?  That makes zero sense.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They must have cut out the part where the Capitol Police arrested the assailant.
Why arrest them if they will be released an hour later anyway and they will NEVER be prosecuted.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Planned Parenthood CEO: Dobbs Decision Ensures ‘People Will Be Forced into Pregnancy’

Trent Baker24 Jun 202236
1:40

On Friday, Planned Parenthood CEO Alexis McGill Johnson sounded the alarm over the Supreme Court overturning the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

McGill Johnson declared that the decision “will ensure that people will be forced into pregnancy.” She advised that the “real challenge” would be that not everybody could travel to a state where abortion was legal now that abortion laws would be set by the states.

“This decision now will ensure that people will be forced into pregnancy — no question about that,” McGill Johnson argued. “We are going to do everything we can to help every person who needs access to care. They can go to abortionfinder.org to identify what state regulations exist and to help them secure appointments, but the reality is that 24 states in the next couple of months, as we see all of these bans come into play in all of these states, 24 states cannot absorb all of the health care of 50 states.”

“And that is the real challenge here. Right? That is the real challenge — that there are people who will not be able to travel,” the Planned Parenthood CEO continued. “There are people who will not have the resources. There will be people who, you know, are living in scenarios where they are not able to get the care that they need. And we are going to fight like hell to ensure that they can get the care and that we can help them get the resources, but the reality is this decision … will be impacting so many patients, so many people who won’t be able to get out of state, for sure.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/24/planned-parenthood-ceo-dobbs-decision-ensures-people-will-be-forced-into-pregnancy/

Abstinence, birth control, and celibacy -- options for not getting pregnant.  Not using contraceptives and promiscuity all lead to a potential unwanted pregnancy.

Liberals need to rethink their actions.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hollywood Celebrities Melt Down over SCOTUS Roe v. Wade Decision: ‘How Can We Overturn the Supreme Court?’

Hollywood celebrities were inconsolable Friday following the announcement of the Supreme Court’s highly anticipated ruling on abortion. The Left-wing stars expressed their expletive-filled outrage and fury, directing their anger at the high court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/24/hollywood-celebrities-melt-down-over-scotus-roe-v-wade-decision-how-can-we-overturn-the-supreme-court/

Sounds a bit insurrection-y
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 06:19:30 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Am I reading this right?  Roberts voted in favor of Mississippi law while voting against overturning Roe?  That makes zero sense.

Yup he tried to ride the fence. From what I understand Alito called his ass out over that too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Let's face it folks:

The hysteria of the left is not so much abortion per se, but

1. The Supreme Court, which the left has used for decades to circumvent law-making passed by Congress, is not 'creating' the laws that the left wants. 

2. The Republican form of government created by the Constitution is being upheld, ie - there are limits on the power of the national government, and it is the right of the individual states to decide themselves how that state is to govern its citizens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

Can't wait for Rachel Maddow and Whoopi Goldberg to chime in.
OMG! After their reaction to the gun decision yesterday I hope someone had the sense to have paramedics on the scene.........not that it would be a huge loss if the two of them stroked out.

Online Hoodat

Any statement yet from Sen. Bob Casey?  I figure he would be overjoyed to see his father vindicated by the Supreme Court.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

TBS Host Samantha Bee: ‘Raise Hell in Every Restaurant Alito Eats At for the Rest of His Life’

TBS’s “Full Frontal” host Samantha Bee reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade on Friday by calling on Americans to “raise hell in every restaurant Alito eats at for the rest of his life.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/24/tbs-host-samantha-bee-raise-hell-in-every-restaurant-alito-eats-at-for-the-rest-of-his-life/
That works both ways, of course Bee would be playing the victim card and crying about persecution and and attack on her First Amendment rights if anyone did the same to her.

Offline Kamaji

That works both ways, of course Bee would be playing the victim card and crying about persecution and and attack on her First Amendment rights if anyone did the same to her.

Everyone should do the same to her.  Any politician who calls for a mob to attack one or more of their political opponents, particularly by name, should be mobbed themselves.

Offline Kamaji

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let's face it folks:

The hysteria of the left is not so much abortion per se, but

1. The Supreme Court, which the left has used for decades to circumvent law-making passed by Congress, is not 'creating' the laws that the left wants. 

2. The Republican form of government created by the Constitution is being upheld, ie - there are limits on the power of the national government, and it is the right of the individual states to decide themselves how that state is to govern its citizens.

And that is precisely what the leftist cannot abide!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL!

Have gotten THREE phone calls from 'friends and family' so far today.

Only one I haven't heard from is the one whose ass I ran over yesterday
morning when he called me about Sullivan vs New York. 

Guess he's still in a coma.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It makes sense that it came from the same brilliant mind that twisted a "fine," as defined by the O'Bastard attorneys, into a "tax" to make it look all legal-like.  Nobody ever made that argument in court, but so what as long as he got the results that would please his blackmailers?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

LOL!

Let me know when you are ready to tag out.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

Ocasio-Cortez: SCOTUS Endangered ‘Lives of All Women and All Birthing People’ and Chose ‘to Strip Rights from Men, Too’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/24/ocasio-cortez-scotus-endangered-lives-of-all-women-and-all-birthing-people-and-chose-to-strip-rights-from-men-too/
I'm not sure I follow the Twit here, is she saying that Midwives are endangered by this ruling? And what rights were stripped from men, the right to force the woman they impregnated to get an abortion?

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

It makes sense that it came from the same brilliant mind that twisted a "fine," as defined by the O'Bastard attorneys, into a "tax" to make it look all legal-like.  Nobody ever made that argument in court, but so what as long as he got the results that would please his blackmailers?
Roberts got that from Kavanaugh.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2018/07/10/supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-penned-healthcare-dissent-focused-on-tax/?sh=7f7a7fda4d6c
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Idiot

I'm not sure I follow the Twit here, is she saying that Midwives are endangered by this ruling? And what rights were stripped from men, the right to force the woman they impregnated to get an abortion?
This is going to get ugly.  Nothing worse than a bunch of p*ssed off women.   happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOL!

Only one I haven't heard from is the one whose ass I ran over yesterday
morning when he called me about Sullivan vs New York. 

Guess he's still in a coma.   :shrug:

waiting to hear from my dil who is pro abortion....she told me not too long ago that she wanted this to remain legal so her daughter[my grand daughter could have a choice when she is older].....I had to bite my tongue and leave the room..I could have decked her but since I want to be able to see my grandchildren and not put my son in the position to defend me...it was for the best...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO