Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 32386 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And Satan is defeated once again.

Prayers have been answered and Justice has prevailed in this matter!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 24, 2022 10:22am EDT
Abortion rights to expand in blue states after Roe v Wade overturned in Dobbs decision
At least 16 states and Washington, DC, have existing laws that protect abortion
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

While red states in roughly half the country are poised to ban most abortions following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, many blue states have already moved to protect abortion rights and expand access ahead of Friday's Supreme Court decision overturning the landmark 1973 law.

According to the Guttmacher Institute, a pro-abortion rights research group, at least 16 states and Washington, D.C., have existing laws that protect abortion, and at least 11 Democrat-controlled legislatures have moved to expand abortion access in anticipation of the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization on Friday, which overturned Roe v. Wade and left the question of abortion up to the states to decide.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/abortion-rights-expand-blue-states-roe-v-wade-overturned-dobbs-decision
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'll be here....what a birthday present....I am ecstatic!!!
Happy Birthday
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

At least 13 states in the country have so-called "trigger laws" banning most abortions that will take effect immediately or within weeks of Roe v. Wade being overturned.

According to the Guttmacher Institute, a pro-abortion rights research group, those states are Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming, which just passed its trigger law in April.

This is called "DUE PROCESS".  Capisce?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 24, 2022 10:30am EDT
ABC touts abortion group's report warning about rise in violence, ignores attacks against pro-life clinics
Another report found over 40 incidents of violence against pro-life supporters since the Supreme Court abortion case leak
By Kristine Parks | Fox News

ABC News and Bloomberg promoted an abortion group’s report warning about a rise in violence against abortion providers Friday, as the Supreme Court is poised to rule on a pivotal abortion case.

The National Abortion Federation's (NAF) report cited by the media outlets found abortion clinics' reports of assault and battery outside of clinics rose 128% in 2021 from the previous year, while stalking rose 600% from 2020.

Neither ABC nor Bloomberg mentioned the recent attacks against pro-life pregnancy clinics that are being investigated by the FBI as domestic terrorism.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-touts-abortion-groups-report-warning-rise-violence-ignores-attacks-pro-life-clinics
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

The idiot[Joe] is going to address this in 2hours...

Good luck with that, Joe.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Hey Republicans, can we now cut off funding for Planned Parenthood?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1540340642848690176
SCOTUS must have gotten it right when Barry is against it.

Looks like he will have to send his daughters to a state that still thinks it ok to murder his grandkids.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline cato potatoe

Now we get to hear these modern day Caligulas whine about "cruelty."  Should make for an entertaining weekend. 

Offline Hoodat

Breyer did not write this:

p. 162

In 1868, the first wave of American feminists were explicitly told—of course by men—that it was not their time to seek constitutional protections. (Women would not get even the vote for another half-century.) To be sure, most women in 1868 also had a foreshortened view of their rights: If most men could not then imagine giving women control over their bodies, most women could not imagine having that kind of autonomy. But that takes away nothing from the core point.  Those responsible for the original Constitution, including the Fourteenth Amendment, did not perceive women as equals, and did not recognize women’s rights.

They are disparaging the Fourteenth Amendment while at the same time re-writing it in their own image, redefining the term 'due process', and then using it as a basis for denying States their Tenth Amendment rights.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

June 24, 2022 10:23am EDT
More than 2 dozen states to restrict abortions after Roe v Wade overturned in Dobbs decision
Abortion faces restrictions, bans in at least 25 states, or half the country
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

At least 13 states in the country have so-called "trigger laws" banning most abortions that will take effect immediately or within weeks of Roe v. Wade being overturned.

According to the Guttmacher Institute, a pro-abortion rights research group, those states are Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming, which just passed its trigger law in April.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-dozen-states-restrict-abortions-roe-v-wade-overturned-dobbs-decision
Have already contacted my son and daughter in law in Nebraska to ask that legislature to enact a similar law.

Online DB

Hey Obama, how many decades was slavery the supreme court precedent of the land before it was overturned?

Slavery wasn't protected by the constitutional and neither is killing the unborn.

Stock market is screaming up with this news

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The Squad's' Ilhan Omar slams Supreme Court decision, compares to decisions legitimizing slavery

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1540354350819999744
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
When does Civil War 2 start?

Offline Hoodat

Breyer did not write this:

p. 161

We referred there to the “people” who ratified the Fourteenth Amendment: What rights did those “people” have in their heads at the time? But, of course, “people” did not ratify the Fourteenth Amendment. Men did. So it is perhaps not so surprising that the ratifiers were not perfectly attuned to the importance of reproductive rights for women’s liberty, or for their capacity to participate as equal members of our Nation. Indeed, the ratifiers—both in 1868 and when the original Constitution was approved in 1788—did not understand women as full members of the community embraced by the phrase “We the People.” In 1868, the first wave of American feminists were explicitly told—of
course by men—that it was not their time to seek constitutional protections.

This is pure politics, zero law.  It basically charges that the Fourteenth Amendment (and the Constitution itself) are flawed because no women were involved, so their relevancy can be discarded.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that RBG wrote most of this before she died.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

At times I miss Jazzy.  This is one of those times.

Offline Hoodat

At times I miss Jazzy.  This is one of those times.

Absolutely.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
53m
Speaker Pelosi just repeated the false claim that this decision now undo cases on contraception and other areas. That is simply untrue and the Court expressly addressed that false claim in the opinion...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
21m
Proud of my father for what he has accomplished today.

He gave our movement 3 strong pro-life Supreme Court Justices and despite the Dems and the leftwing media doing everything they could to stop their confirmations, especially with Kavanaugh, he never wavered!!!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
7m
I just keep thinking about those poor liberal men who can't have abortions now - and that makes me sad.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
56m
Nancy Pelosi is not a lawyer. She has no credibility to interpret the Constitution.
Support the USO