Author Topic: BREAKING LIVE: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked  (Read 31848 times)

Offline Kamaji

NO! It isn't.  Not after they so recently punted in Texas vs Pennsylvania.

:shrug:

Yes, it is.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte — FYI: Overturning Roe v. Wade Does *Not* Outlaw Abortion

John Nolte 3 May 2022

If the Supreme Court does end up overturning Roe v. Wade (which it should), this does not mean abortion will be outlawed.

The corporate media, Hollywood, and Democrats will work overtime to convince you of this, but like everything else that comes from the media, Hollywood, and Democrats, it will be a total lie.

Overturning Roe v. Wade merely does the right thing in putting an end to the insane idea that a woman has a constitutional right to slaughter her unborn child.

That’s it.

That’s all overturning Roe v. Wade does.

Unlike the clearly stated Constitutional right to own a firearm, nowhere in the Constitution does the right to abortion exist. It is a fabricated right invented more than 50 years by a left-leaning Court.

So, if that’s the case and Roe v. Wade is overturned (as it should be), what happens? What will it mean?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/03/nolte-fyi-overturning-roe-v-wade-not-outlaw-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Must Pursue Criminal Charges’: Mitch McConnell Demands Investigation into Supreme Court Leak

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Tuesday demanded a probe and, if appropriate, criminal charges to rectify the Supreme Court’s leak that revealed Roe v. Wade may be overturned.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/03/must-pursue-criminal-charges-mitch-mcconnell-demands-investigation-into-supreme-court-leak/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Chief Justice Roberts orders probe into Supreme Court leak
by John Kruzel - 05/03/22 11:25 AM ET

Chief Justice John Roberts on Tuesday directed the marshal of the Supreme Court to launch an investigation into the source of a leaked draft opinion showing that a majority of justices were poised to overturn Roe v. Wade.

“This was a singular and egregious breach of that trust that is an affront to the Court and the community of public servants who work here,” Roberts said in a press release that verified the authenticity of the document published Monday evening by Politico.

–Developing

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3475384-chief-justice-roberts-orders-probe-into-supreme-court-leak/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's gonna be a fun couple of days in the world of social media.
I expect roving gangs of baby killers and wannabees all over social media.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This takes inflation, Ukraine and Covid off the midterm talking points..it's all about abortion now....you can't tell me they haven't planned this for weeks.
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And so it begins...

BREAKING: Chief Justice John Roberts has directed the marshal of the Supreme Court to launch an investigation into the source of the leaked draft opinion overturning Roe v. Wade, which Roberts verified as an authentic document pic.twitter.com/vcq4lTY7bk

— John Kruzel (@johnkruzel) May 3, 2022
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Since the ruling has not yet been officially released, could this constitute a mistrial?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Since the ruling has not yet been officially released, could this constitute a mistrial?

Probably not since it's not the final draft. This seems to be an early draft with Alito writing for the majority. By the time it's official...IF it becomes official it will have been revised and edited a few times.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Kamaji

This takes inflation, Ukraine and Covid off the midterm talking points..it's all about abortion now....you can't tell me they haven't planned this for weeks.

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So now, according to Joe Biden, upholding the constitution is "quite radical".

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

So now, according to Joe Biden, upholding the constitution is "quite radical".

Joe is going on about the 'right to privacy'.  But not for his mandated vaccines?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Joe is going on about the 'right to privacy'.  But not for his mandated vaccines?

It's Liberal double think in action.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

*****rollingeyes*****

AOC: Supreme Court 'coming for' gay marriage, civil rights after abortion ruling
by Victor I. Nava, Overnight News Editor |
 | May 03, 2022 02:36 AM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Monday warned that the Supreme Court would strip people of the right to gay marriage and civil rights after it overturns Roe v. Wade.

Ocasio-Cortez's warning comes after a leaked draft opinion by Justice Samuel Alito signaled the high court would undo the landmark 1973 abortion case. In a series of tweets, Ocasio-Cortez argued that the court is "coming for the right to privacy Roe rests on" and advocated Congress passing the Women’s Health Protection Act in response to the leaked document.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-supreme-court-coming-for-gay-marriage-civil-rights-after-abortion-ruling
We can roll our eyes at her hyperbole, but keeping in mind that Democrats have declared war on the First Amendment, with typical projection this likely is completely believable to her.

It is also a war cry for the real baby killers out there, who would do so in the name of "women's health".

Expect the usual suspects to take to the streets this summer.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I have been concerned for a long time about the threat of civil unrest in the United States.

More than any other instance I have seen in recent years, this unprecedented Supreme Court leak has the capacity all by itself to serve as a triggering event.

In a time when we badly need a break from angry rhetoric, some idiot just threw a hand grenade into a virtual warehouse of high explosives.
Yep.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Senate Democrats will force Republicans to vote on abortion rights
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,468748.new.html#new
That just means the court needs to frame the Right to Life as a fundamental Right protected under the Constitution, requiring an Amendment to overturn.

No way the Congress can muster that vote, even with the usual RINOs, and then the States have to adopt it.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I have been concerned for a long time about the threat of civil unrest in the United States.

More than any other instance I have seen in recent years, this unprecedented Supreme Court leak has the capacity all by itself to serve as a triggering event.

In a time when we badly need a break from angry rhetoric, some idiot just threw a hand grenade into a virtual warehouse of high explosives.

:yowsa: but it's going to come regardless so we might as well get it over with.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

If the court allows the illegal leaking of a memo to "taint" a decision already made we will never have another decision unpopular with the left.
At least until the Right takes to the streets, breaking things and making life miserable...

I'm not advocating that except in defense of areas threatened by Leftist activity, and then not advocating breaking anything.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We can roll our eyes at her hyperbole, but keeping in mind that Democrats have declared war on the First Amendment, with typical projection this likely is completely believable to her.

It is also a war cry for the real baby killers out there, who would do so in the name of "women's health".

Expect the usual suspects to take to the streets this summer.

And I have no doubt our new Ministry of Truth will step in and label anything that refutes what Sandy from The Block says as disinformation and propaganda.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If the court allows the illegal leaking of a memo to "taint" a decision already made we will never have another decision unpopular with the left.

That may very will be the purpose of the leak. If the court caves and changes their ruling or decides to not issue their ruling on Roe because of this leak then you'll see them coming out every time there is an upcoming decision by the courts that goes against Progressive doctrine.

And that's why the court needs to stand strong and issue the revised and final draft of Alito's opinion of the court that Roe is struck down.

Offline Smokin Joe

And I have no doubt our new Ministry of Truth will step in and label anything that refutes what Sandy from The Block says as disinformation and propaganda.
Well, boss, dere's dis information an' dat information. We know dey cain't both be right.

If the Democrats are handing out dis information, I think I'll go with dat information.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm loving the fireworks on Twatter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well, boss, dere's dis information an' dat information. We know dey cain't both be right.

If the Democrats are handing out dis information, I think I'll go with dat information.

Exactly!