Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Pushes for Gun Control ‘Now’ as Investigation into ‘Rust’ Shooting Continues  (Read 587 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart 4/30/2022

Alec Baldwin Pushes for Gun Control ‘Now’ as Investigation into ‘Rust’ Shooting Continues

Actor Alec Baldwin pushed gun control Friday just months after Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed in an on set sequence in which Baldwin was holding the gun.

In a Friday Instagram post, the Boss Baby star wrote “We regulate many things in this country in the interest of public health and safety. Drugs, cars, professional licenses, etc. We need gun control reform. Now.”

Alec Baldwin did not describe the kinds of “gun control reform” that he wants to see, but he did post video in which numerous shots rang out near a South Carolina little league baseball game on Monday. The players paused when the gunfire began, looking for the source, and then ran off the field. None of the baseball players were struck by gunfire.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/04/30/alec-baldwin-pushes-for-gun-control-now-as-investigation-into-rust-shooting-continues/

Offline DB

What can possibly be left to "investigate"???

He was the producer and in charge of the production.

He and others played with real guns doing target practice on the production site.

He filmed using the very same gun.

He didn't check to see if the gun was loaded.

He fired the gun towards two people on set killing one of them.

Duh...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about buffoon control?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

In other news, Jeffrey Dahmer urges more regulation of cannibalism.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what is the impetus this Hollywoodus Ignoramus to enter the gun control debate, his complete lack knowledge and control of firearms? I always give great weight to what a murderer has to say about others Second Amendment rights. I guess someone told him or thought up all by himself that if he started pushing gun control people would forget that he committed negligent homicide with a gun because he is arrogant ass who refused to follow industry standards and basic gun safety.

Offline verga

Breitbart 4/30/2022

Alec Baldwin Pushes for Gun Control ‘Now’ as Investigation into ‘Rust’ Shooting Continues

Actor Alec Baldwin pushed gun control Friday just months after Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed in an on set sequence in which murdered by Baldwin was holding the gun.

Fixed it for them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The irony is so thick on this one gunfire wouldn't dent it. It would take an artillery strike.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!