Author Topic: How Republican Senators Can Defund Biden’s Dystopic ‘Disinformation Board’  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Republican Senators Can Defund Biden’s Dystopic ‘Disinformation Board’
By: Rachel Bovard
May 02, 2022

In an apparent homage to George Orwell’s dystopian novel “1984” — one the rest of us realize is a pointed political allegory but the Biden administration apparently views as a handbook — the Biden White House is establishing a Disinformation Governance Board.

Yes, you read that correctly. The government is going to decide what’s true and what’s false, and punish disseminators accordingly. The bureaucrats who run the Department of Homeland security, where this board will be housed, are going to be parsing fact from fiction, obviously to keep us all safe from the scourge of independent judgment and thought.

Naturally, Nina Jankowicz, the woman they’ve put in charge of this board, thinks America is a little too “free spirited.” Apparently, her life’s work has been focused on doing something about that. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has cited Jankowicz’s “extensive qualifications,” which include being a disinformation fellow (whatever that is) at the Wilson Center and advising the Ukrainian foreign minister (about who knows what, exactly).

Notably, however, and perhaps predictably, the White House’s new disinformation czar spent months dis-informing the public that the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop — now quietly confirmed to be real even by the likes of The New York Times and the Washington Post — was in fact Russian disinformation.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/02/how-republican-senators-can-defund-bidens-dystopic-disinformation-board/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Defunding" will not work.  the Rats can just reinstate it down the road, with plenty of help by the RINOs.

No, this needs a SCOTUS-sized stake through the heart.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

"Defunding" will not work.  the Rats can just reinstate it down the road, with plenty of help by the RINOs.

No, this needs a SCOTUS-sized stake through the heart.

This is why conservatives fight for a limited federal government. The more money and power the federal government gets, the more it’s going to abuse both

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy