Author Topic: Juan Williams: Biden gets no respect by Juan Williams  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juan Williams: Biden gets no respect by Juan Williams
« on: May 02, 2022, 12:52:06 pm »
 Juan Williams: Biden gets no respect
by Juan Williams, opinion contributor - 05/02/22 6:00 AM ET

The legendary standup comedian Rodney Dangerfield famously complained that he got “no respect.”

After 15 months as president delivering the most successful domestic agenda since Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society, President Biden is entitled to make the same complaint.

Biden gets no respect even though he has a record of success and Republicans in Congress don’t have any legislative agenda. They are content to stoke culture wars and bash Biden.

But Biden’s poll numbers are in the dumps despite the weakness of the opposition.

He is swimming against big tides of voter discontent rooted in nationwide frustration from living with a pandemic for two years.

Then there is unhappiness with inflation, anxiety over rising violent crime, and upset within his own party about the failure to stop Republicans from suppressing the minority vote.

That is a lot of discontent.

And it all collects around one man: Biden.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/3473385-juan-williams-biden-gets-no-respect/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Kamaji

Re: Juan Williams: Biden gets no respect by Juan Williams
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 01:22:44 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 07:01:07 pm »
This is another one of those  “the American people are just too stupid to see how wonderful things are and how wonderful Joe Biden is” articles

There is going to be a lot more articles like this before the midterms and in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 07:02:49 pm »
 Juan Williams: Biden gets no respect.....nor Juan.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 07:32:29 pm »
It is amazing anyone actually pays for this idiot's opinions...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 09:53:44 pm »
Juan Williams: Biden gets no respect.....nor Juan.
Respect is something that is earned, especially by a politician, and that's why neither Biden or Juanita gets any respect. There are so few from congress to the White house that deserve one iota of respect that I don't think you would run out fingers counting them.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 11:00:34 pm »
Respect is something that is earned, especially by a politician, and that's why neither Biden or Juanita gets any respect. There are so few from congress to the White house that deserve one iota of respect that I don't think you would run out fingers counting them.
:yowsa:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington