Author Topic: Impeach Joe Biden due to Hunter’s Corrupt Connections with Him? What about Joe’s Other Acts of Treas  (Read 84 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email by  Tom Arnold 5/1/2022

Impeach Joe Biden due to Hunter’s Corrupt Connections with Him? What about Joe’s Other Acts of Treason!

"LET'S CALL IT WHAT IT IS"

I just happened to read a news article dated 4-28-2022 on WorldNetDaily by Bob Unruh titled, “Poll:  67% want Biden impeached if Hunter’s corruption proved.”

SAY WHAT? To accomplish the impeachment of current President Joe Biden, we are asked to justify it by a Harvard University & Harris Poll, which found that 67% of those polled (who exactly were these people, and what polling questions were they asked?) wanted President Biden impeached “if Hunter’s corruption proved.” I believe I’m safe in saying that Hunter’s (and Joe’s) influence-peddling, at a profit to them of millions of dollars, began when Joe was Barack Obama’s vice-president. In fact, all of this “pay-for-play” (at least most of it) occurred during the Obama administration prior to Donald Trump upsetting Hillary Clinton for the 45th presidency in 2016 (Trump, as you know, was sworn in to office in January 2017). In the article, Unruh stated that “the president (Joe Biden) has ‘big liability’ with son’s business schemes.”

Are we supposed to be shocked? Why are we being encouraged (by 67% of those who supposedly were polled) to want Joe Biden impeached if Hunter Biden is found guilty of corruption? Is this some kind of left-wing tactic to divert attention from President Biden’s crimes of, let’s call it what it is, treason? I say, “Forget impeachment; it is a ‘bar’ way too low!” I am not going to attempt to examine the blow-by-blow record (mostly failures) of President Biden’s first 15 or 16 months in office, but I will point out to you several of his actions which, in my opinion, qualify as TREASON.

Remember, during the Afghanistan war, the sudden nighttime pullout of American troops, leaving over $7 billion-worth of our most sophisticated military equipment in the hands of the Taliban, not to mention individuals who were left behind and vulnerable. Thirteen American soldiers then were killed in a suicide bombing attack. Unless I am mistaken, wasn’t Joe Biden our military’s Commander-in-Chief?

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/05/01/impeach-joe-biden-due-to-hunters-corrupt-connections-with-him-what-about-joes-other-acts-of-treason/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This impeachment thing needs to end ... before a President gets impeached for felony loitering.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright