Author Topic: Kamala Harris tests positive for COVID-19, isn't a close contact to Biden  (Read 1276 times)

Offline libertybele

Time will tell.  I'm sure one way or another she will tell of her 'ordeal'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

The White House is diseased.
White House communications director Kate Bedingfield tested positive for the coronavirus Friday morning, only three days after Vice President Kamala Harris also contracted the virus.

Bedingfield announced her positive test result on Twitter, revealing that she last met with President Biden on Wednesday however it was during a “socially-distanced meeting.”

“This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19,” she wrote. “I last saw the President Wednesday in a socially-distanced meeting while wearing an N-95 mask, and he is not considered a close contact as defined by the CDC.” ...
And then she said the magic incantation: “'Thanks to being fully vaccinated and boosted, I am only experiencing mild symptoms,' Bedingfield continued in a second tweet."NY Post

Could have been worse, but for the wondrous vax.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

The White House is diseased.And then she said the magic incantation: “'Thanks to being fully vaccinated and boosted, I am only experiencing mild symptoms,' Bedingfield continued in a second tweet."NY Post

Could have been worse, but for the wondrous vax.

That's quite an understatement.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

That's a shame.
Patients Treated with Pfizer’s Paxlovid Experience Second Round of Covid-19 Shortly After Recovering – Doctors are Baffled
By Jim Hoft
Published April 29, 2022 at 7:45am

There are more and more reports of patients who were treated with Pfizer’s antiviral pill experiencing a second round of Covid-19 shortly after recovering, according to NBC.

Pfizer’s Paxlovid became the first US authorized home COVID-19 treatment. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued an emergency use authorization for Pfizer’s antiviral pill for the treatment of mild-to-moderate COVID-19 infections in December. ...
NBC reported:

Pfizer’s antiviral pills are highly effective at keeping people with Covid out of the hospital, but there are growing reports that, in rare cases, patients treated for the coronavirus with Paxlovid can experience a second round of the disease shortly after recovering. ...
Gateway Pundit

Offline berdie

That's a shame.Gateway Pundit

Makes me wonder if this is a steroid. They tend to mask symptoms...not cure. So maybe when the paxlovid is withdrawn the Covid resurfaces?

I'm no doctor but I know what my vet told me when treating a pet with steroids.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No one that I can recall has died from the correct dosage of Ivermectin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Yep. Moreover: I know no one who has died from covid. Most of the folks I know are rural or rural connected, and have access to horse paste.

My whacko-liberal sister knows many who died from covid... All vaxxed and double masked...

Offline Hoodat

No one that I can recall has died from any dosage of Ivermectin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HEY!

Be nice!

This may be the only test she has ever passed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
HEY!

Be nice!

This may be the only test she has ever passed.
Three letters, STD

Offline rustynail

Is she in Walter Reed on a ventilator?

Offline mountaineer

DrKatPhD🐭 typer of typos
@KathMLee1
Where's double boosted, Paxlovid treated,  Covid positive VP Harris?
1:28 PM · May 1, 2022·

Offline Hoodat

Biden will appoint Moochelle Obama to be VP.

And the Republicans will be stupid enough to see that she is confirmed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And the Republicans will be stupid enough to see that she is confirmed.

@Hoodat

I am not so sure that wouldn't be a good thing for the Republicans.  If THAT wouldn't get the Republican voters running to the voting booths,nothing will.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

I am not so sure that wouldn't be a good thing for the Republicans.  If THAT wouldn't get the Republican voters running to the voting booths,nothing will.

With Kamala in the White House, I would much prefer having Kevin McCarthy as next in line than Michelle Obama.