Author Topic: 2,000 serial killers in US, says man who caught Golden State Killer  (Read 393 times)

Online Kamaji

2,000 serial killers in US, says man who caught Golden State Killer

By Brad Hamilton
April 30, 2022

About two thousand serial killers are on the loose, hunting for fresh victims all across the country.

That’s the word from California cold-case ace Paul Holes, who nailed notorious Golden State Killer Joseph James DeAngelo in 2016 after a 40-year manhunt.

He believes many more like him are still out there.

“I’ve seen statistics that some two thousand serial killers are operating in the United States today,” writes the acclaimed criminalist in “Unmasked: My Life Solving America’s Cold Cases,” out now, in which he chronicles his career-long pursuit of DeAngelo.

“It’s a rough estimate, for sure, but it’s absolutely a realistic figure,” Holes told The Post.

He said murderers go after the marginalized — particularly prostitutes, drug addicts and the homeless — relatively easy marks as they tend to lose touch with family and friends and might have a history of disappearing for extended periods of time.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/30/the-us-has-2000-serial-killers-says-man-who-caught-golden-state-killer/

Online Kamaji

Well, that's a comforting thought ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, that's a comforting thought ....
It's sad but I think 2000 is lowbaling it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think what he is trying to say is "I am pulling a number out of my ass,and here it is!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!