Author Topic: 2021 Update: How Many Illegal Aliens Live in the United States?  (Read 219 times)

rebewranger

2021 Update: How Many Illegal Aliens Live in the United States?
A FAIR Research Report | April 2022
Click to Read or Download the PDF version of this report

As of the end of 2021, FAIR estimates that approximately 15.5 million illegal aliens reside within the United States. This number is substantially higher than FAIR’s previous estimate of 14.5 million in 2020.

Illegal Alien Population Since 2010

Total Net Cost of Illegal Immigration Since 2010

Based on FAIR’s most recent comprehensive fiscal cost study, illegal aliens are likely imposing a net fiscal burden of at least $143.1 billion.[1] That’s an increase of approximately $9.4 billion over the past year.

This alarming increase in the illegal alien population can be attributed largely to two significant developments:

The improvement of the United States’ economy as the country re-opens after the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic:

https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/2021-update-how-many-illegal-aliens-live-united-states

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 2021 Update: How Many Illegal Aliens Live in the United States?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 03:01:17 pm »

Think of how many people you encounter out, who can't speak English.....

Not saying all of them are illegal, but......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 11:08:13 pm »
I know for sure of one who hit my car in a McDonalds parking lot.

No drivers license, just a Mexican ID card
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 11:30:01 pm »
Just about enough to ensure Permanent Democrat Dominance.