Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Calls For Gun Control In Viral Instagram Post  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alec Baldwin Calls For Gun Control In Viral Instagram Post
« on: April 30, 2022, 07:45:34 pm »
Alec Baldwin Calls For Gun Control In Viral Instagram Post

David Hookstead
Sports And Entertainment Editor
April 29, 2022 11:49 AM ET

Alec Baldwin has decided it’s a good idea for him to weigh in on the Second Amendment in America.

Baldwin has been accused of allegedly shooting and killing Halyna Hutchins in a tragic event while filming the movie “Rust.” The weapon the actor was holding was loaded with live ammo and the subsequent shot killed the young woman.

Despite the fact you’d think he would never want to publicly discuss weapons given the situation he’s in, it turns out he doesn’t mind calling for gun control for other people!

In a Friday morning Instagram post, Baldwin wrote, “The very childhoods of our kids interrupted by this insanity. We regulate many things in this country in the interest of public health and safety. Drugs, cars, professional licenses, etc. We need gun control reform. Now.”

You can see the full post below.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/29/alec-baldwin-calls-for-gun-control-in-viral-instagram-post/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Alec Baldwin Calls For Gun Control In Viral Instagram Post
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 06:03:08 am »
 :facepalm2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy