Author Topic: Charlie Crist says he's 'open' to mask mandate, setting up COVID as key issue in race against DeSant  (Read 606 times)

Offline libertybele

I see that the a**hole hasn't changed much.  He's still an a**hole.  The idiot doesn't realize that 1,000 a day have moved to this state for their freedom? Does he think those people are going to vote for mask mandates?  The only way he is going to win is if the election is stolen.

Charlie Crist says he's 'open' to mask mandate, setting up COVID as key issue in race against DeSantis

A recent statement from a Democratic candidate eyeing the Florida governor's seat has opened the door for COVID-19 to remain a central issue in the race against sitting Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

A video obtained by Fox News Digital shows former Florida governor and current Congressman Charlie Crist, D-Fla., telling attendees at a campaign event in Wilton Manors, Florida, that if he were elected, he would be open to a statewide mask mandate.

An event attendee asked, "Congressman, thank you for coming. You mentioned the pandemic. Hopefully it is behind us. But as Florida’s governor, would you be open to mandating or regulating masks?"

"I would be open to doing what scientists advise — not political scientists," Crist responded. "Yes. I just read an article this morning. I'm glad you brought it up. So I'm going to the airport right after this. I’m going to Orlando, and I'm going to wear a mask on the plane. You don't have to anymore, but I'm going to because Florida is experiencing an uptick that began this week. And it's not even the Omicron B2. It’s a new variant."......................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/charlie-crist-desantis-mask-mandate-covid
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Que-tip is a has been.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

The Que-tip is a has been.

For him to run, again, he has to have the DEM money machine behind him.  I have little doubt that this is going to be a very close and contested election. 

OR - he's really stupid thinking he truly has a chance against DeSantis

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For him to run, again, he has to have the DEM money machine behind him.  I have little doubt that this is going to be a very close and contested election. 

OR - he's really stupid thinking he truly has a chance against DeSantis

C'mon Women.  Crist is worm food.  He is the white guy who could have been a black guy with that spay on tan.

Offline libertybele

C'mon Women.  Crist is worm food.  He is the white guy who could have been a black guy with that spay on tan.

You talkin' about me??

Offline libertybele

Offline Wingnut

You talkin' about me??

LOL.  Charlie is one tan dude.