Author Topic: Trump joins TRUTH Social: 'I'M BACK! #COVFEFE'  (Read 294 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump joins TRUTH Social: 'I'M BACK! #COVFEFE'
« on: April 29, 2022, 12:52:57 am »
Trump joins TRUTH Social: 'I'M BACK! #COVFEFE'

Former President Trump joined his own TRUTH Social on Thursday, posting on a social media platform for the first time in more than a year with a throwback to his now-infamous 2017 typo "covfefe."

"I’M BACK! #COVFEFE," Trump posted on TRUTH Social Thursday afternoon with a photo of himself in front of his Mar-a-Lago property in Palm Beach, Florida.

The hashtag "covfefe" was referring to one of his deleted tweets in 2017 in which he decried the media’s coverage of his administration.

"Despite the constant negative press covfefe," Trump wrote in a tweet on May 30, 2017 that received more than 100,000 retweets and 100,000 likes before being deleted.
"I’M BACK! #COVFEFE," Trump posted on TRUTH Social. (@realDonaldTrump post on TRUTH Social)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-joins-truth-social-im-back-covfefe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.