Author Topic: Trying to discern how Russia is doing in its war on Ukraine  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trying to discern how Russia is doing in its war on Ukraine
« on: April 28, 2022, 05:05:35 pm »
April 28, 2022
Trying to discern how Russia is doing in its war on Ukraine
By Andrea Widburg

It's been nine weeks since Russia invaded Ukraine.  Everyone assumed that Russia would storm through Ukraine in days, leading to a speedy surrender.  Instead, although parts of Ukraine have been flattened and it's sustained massive civilian and military deaths, Russia is suffering badly, too.  The question, then, is what Putin intends to do now.

I haven't written much about the war because I don't trust the information, whether from the Ukrainian, Russian, or American government.  However, occasionally, bits of seemingly solid information appear.  Lately, that information indicates that Russia is suffering badly at the hands of Ukrainian fighters.

For a long time, Russia was thought to have one of the world's greatest and most dangerous militaries.  People alive during the Soviet era remember when the Soviet Union would have incredible parades displaying its military might.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/trying_to_discern_how_russia_is_doing_in_its_war_on_ukraine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trying to discern how Russia is doing in its war on Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 06:10:47 pm »
Russia's special operation to de-nazify Ukraine is successful even if it isn't.  That's the duplicity of autocratic regimes - nothing is what it is; everything is not what it is.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.