Author Topic: Biden Unites The Country! Nobody Wants Him As President Any More.. I & I Editorial Board  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Unites The Country! Nobody Wants Him As President Any More
I & I Editorial Board
April 28, 2022

Last December, the I&I/TIPP poll asked registered voters who they’d like to see on the Democratic ticket in 2024. A shockingly low 37% of Democrats named President Joe Biden. If Biden didn’t run for reelection, only 16% wanted Vice President Kamala Harris to be on the ballot. 

The findings, we said at the time, are “a devastating sign of Biden’s weakening support within his own party.” (Google’s content police found the results so upsetting that they labeled our article accurately reporting the poll results as “unreliable and harmful.”)

In the months following that poll, Biden gave his State of the Union speech, Russia invaded Ukraine, and COVID receded as a threat. 

Under normal circumstances, these events, along with ginned-up positive news from corporate media, would boost a president’s approval rating. At least they’d shore up support among his base.

Yet, when we asked the same question of voters this month, Biden’s devastating numbers got shockingly lower.

Our April I&I/TIPP poll found that only 29% of Democrats want Biden on the ticket in 2024, and only 12% want Harris. 

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/04/28/biden-unites-the-country-nobody-wants-him-as-president-any-more/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden could pull a Nixon – dump Harris, name someone who is at least nominally qualified to hold the office of vice president, then resign. Too bad he’d never have the presence of mind to do such a thing, nor would his controllers allow it. 

:shrug:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.