Author Topic: 6-year-old Dominick Krankall severely burned after bully chucked flaming tennis ball at him  (Read 936 times)

Offline Kamaji

6-year-old Dominick Krankall severely burned after bully chucked flaming tennis ball at him: family

By Joe Tacopino
April 27, 2022

A 6-year-old Connecticut boy was severely burned when a young neighbor doused a tennis ball with gasoline before lighting it aflame and tossing it at the child’s face, a report said.

Dominick Krankall was playing in his backyard in Bridgeport on Sunday when he was bullied by an 8-year-old boy who snatched gasoline and a lighter from the shed before coaxing the child to come near him, according to NBC New York.

“As soon as he walked down the stairs, the bully called his name and lured him over around the corner,” the boy’s sister, Kayla Deegan, told the outlet.

“In a matter of seconds he came back around the corner screaming, saying, ‘Mommy, they lit me on fire! They lit me on fire!’”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/27/bully-chucks-flaming-tennis-ball-at-6-year-old-boys-face/

Offline Kamaji

Evil is abroad.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This what happens when the schools ban Dodgeball.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Molotov cocktail, sports edition.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Molotov cocktail, sports edition.  **nononono*

“If you can dodge a flaming tennis ball, you can dodge a ball.” – Patches

Offline Kamaji

Guys, I know it sounds kind of funny, but the poor little tyke ended up in the hospital like this:

No kid should ever have to go through that.

Offline mountaineer

No, it's not at all funny. That 8-year-old is a psychopath who should never see the light of day.

Offline Kamaji

No, it's not at all funny. That 8-year-old is a psychopath who should never see the light of day.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

Guys, I know it sounds kind of funny, but the poor little tyke ended up in the hospital like this:

No kid should ever have to go through that.

You are right.   I overlooked the part about being hit in the face. :(

Another source on this story says
There is a security camera that overlooks that backyard and part of this incident was captured on surveillance video which police are reviewing as their investigation continues.

Offline Kamaji

You are right.   I overlooked the part about being hit in the face. :(

Another source on this story says

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One day in the future when this 'Bully'(worthless POS) has grown up and forgotten all about this Dominick is going to kill him. You have to wonder about the kids parents and home life that at such a young age he is so evil. I don't believe people like him change for the better, they either get killed or turn into mass murderers and then get killed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He'll be coddled until he's 18 to "break the school-to-prison pipeline."  A model of Reform.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This happened down in a housing project in Bridgeport -- a hellhole of a place.
It looks like the victim is white.
The bully who maimed him almost certainly is not.
(I will stand by that prediction)

Offline mountaineer

Dominick before the incident:

More at NY Post

:crying:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't understand how the 8 year old boy could light a gasoline soaked tennis ball on fire and then throw it at another boy without setting himself on fire.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Maybe,and maybe the 8 year old boy was just trying to do something he had seen done in a movie,and didn't really understand what he was doing.

Generally speaking,8  year olds are not the most clever creatures you will ever run into.

BTW,I am NOT suggesting in ANY way that the 8 year old boy be given a pass on this. He CLEARLY meant to hurt the other boy,even if he didn't truly understand the level of pain and suffering the boy would go through. I don't know exactly what should be done to punish him,but it had damn sure better make an impression on him that will keep him from doing anything else like that in the future.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:50:17 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One day in the future when this 'Bully'(worthless POS) has grown up and forgotten all about this Dominick is going to kill him. You have to wonder about the kids parents and home life that at such a young age he is so evil. I don't believe people like him change for the better, they either get killed or turn into mass murderers and then get killed.

@GtHawk

Like most of us,they grow up watching violent movies and tv shows,and because of this some become kind of numb to the reality of what they are watching. After all,they see an actor get killed in one movie,and the next week they see him in a celebrity tennis match.

None of it seems real to him or her.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

Like most of us,they grow up watching violent movies and tv shows,and because of this some become kind of numb to the reality of what they are watching. After all,they see an actor get killed in one movie,and the next week they see him in a celebrity tennis match.

None of it seems real to him or her.
Sorry Pete, I can't agree with you on this kid, from the reports this kid had a hard on for bullying the younger kid and this was the latest escalation with planning, laying in wait and luring the younger kid out for the assault. The kids a bad seed and should be hoed out of the crop.

Offline mountaineer

I suspect he's one of those kids you hear about, of whom his own parents are scared to death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sorry Pete, I can't agree with you on this kid, from the reports this kid had a hard on for bullying the younger kid and this was the latest escalation with planning, laying in wait and luring the younger kid out for the assault. The kids a bad seed and should be hoed out of the crop.

@GtHawk

I am in complete agreement on this one. He wasn't into bullying to try to appear to be a tough guy. He is into torturing and killing children smaller than him who are helpless to stop him.

There ain't no "fixing" someone like him. He needs to just be executed,buried,and for the world to be done with him.

Of course,that is easy for me to say because I won't be one of the people condemning him to death or shooting him.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

I am in complete agreement on this one. He wasn't into bullying to try to appear to be a tough guy. He is into torturing and killing children smaller than him who are helpless to stop him.

There ain't no "fixing" someone like him. He needs to just be executed,buried,and for the world to be done with him.

Of course,that is easy for me to say because I won't be one of the people condemning him to death or shooting him.
If this 'child' could be locked away to an uncomfortable existence for the rest of it's life with the absolute guarantee it would never see the outside world again I could accept that. But you know there will always be some insane liberal judge or governor that would release it to destroy more lives, all in the name of fairness.

Offline heelboy22

Heard this story this morning on a local (mid-NC) program.  DISGUSTING!  Apparently, this wasn't the 1st assault by the bully.  As I heard it, in an earlier incident (a year or so ago?), the bully pushed Dominick against a wall and kicked him when he (Dominick) fell - with the punk's mommy standing there.  Parents should be tried for allowing this to go unchecked.

Offline berdie

I don't understand how the 8 year old boy could light a gasoline soaked tennis ball on fire and then throw it at another boy without setting himself on fire.

That is what I keep wondering.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If this 'child' could be locked away to an uncomfortable existence for the rest of it's life with the absolute guarantee it would never see the outside world again I could accept that.

@GtHawk

The only way I could accept that was if he were to be used in medical experiments to find a cure for sadomasochism,some form of cancer,etc,etc,etc.

Otherwise,I just can't justify spending all that money to keep him fed,watered,housed,guarded,and medicated for another 60 or 70 years.

He is broke and can't be fixed,so either off him or make him earn his keep by using him as a guinea pig in medical experiments.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

The only way I could accept that was if he were to be used in medical experiments to find a cure for sadomasochism,some form of cancer,etc,etc,etc.

Otherwise,I just can't justify spending all that money to keep him fed,watered,housed,guarded,and medicated for another 60 or 70 years.

He is broke and can't be fixed,so either off him or make him earn his keep by using him as a guinea pig in medical experiments.
If he isn't put down, than life in prison is the only other way to protect other humans.