Author Topic: Woman Calls Security on Dad Taking Pictures of His Own Kids, Then Pepper Sprays Him  (Read 975 times)

Offline Kamaji

Woman Calls Security on Dad Taking Pictures of His Own Kids, Then Pepper Sprays Him

"The suspect then intervened, deployed pepper spray and sprayed the victim, before fleeing the scene on foot," according to the police.

LENORE SKENAZY

Earlier this month, a woman in Arlington, Virginia, saw a man taking pictures of kids and suspected the worst: a creep on the prowl with his camera. Disgusting.

She quickly alerted a security guard and, according to a subsequent police report, told him she believed the man was photographing children he didn't know, for presumably nefarious purposes.

The security guard went to investigate and made contact with the man. As it turns out, the guy was taking pictures of his own children: He was a dad on an outing with his kids. The guard went back to report this reassuring news to the lady. Case closed?

Not quite. As the Arlington police reported:

The suspect then intervened, deployed pepper spray and sprayed the victim, before fleeing the scene on foot.

So the suspect is a woman in her 20s or 30s—a pepper-spraying maniac—and the victim is the man taking the pictures. (The dad sustained non-life threatening injuries, which were treated at the scene by medics.) The suspect was so obsessed with the idea there are predators everywhere that she literally couldn't accept reality when confronted by it.

Source:  https://reason.com/2022/04/27/woman-calls-cops-on-dad-pepper-spray-kids/

Offline Kamaji

Geez.  Imagine being out and about, trying to take some cute Easter card pictures with your kids, and you get assaulted by some #MeToo freak with an addiction to assuming the worst about men?

Offline mountaineer

Why do I suspect her name was Karen and she was wearing a mask outside?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Great minds think alike!  I was wondering more or less the same thing.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Nope not Karen.  But a Shaniqua.

A deeper dive revealed this tidbit:

. The suspect is described as a Black female with an average build, approximately late 20’s to mid-30’s, wearing a blue jean jacket, white shirt, and black sweats.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nope not Karen.  But a Shaniqua.

A deeper dive revealed this tidbit:
Maybe the idea of a dad with his kids was the part she had trouble with.... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis