Author Topic: Leftists Claim Everything Is Racist — Except For Actual Race Hatred  (Read 113 times)

Online Kamaji

Leftists Claim Everything Is Racist — Except For Actual Race Hatred

Everything from boulders to cycling, from camping to baseball, have all been criticized as racist, but one slur has been given complete immunity.

BY: SPENCER LINDQUIST
APRIL 27, 2022

If you’ve been tuned into politics for the last several years, you’ve no doubt heard a lot about racism. You’ve been told that America is systemically, systematically, structurally, institutionally, and irrevocably racist. You’ve also heard that millions of Americans are racist, or, at best, that they uphold a racist system through colorblind ignorance. Maybe you’ve even been told that you’re a racist.

But with claims of racism becoming all the rage, the term has lost its legitimacy. In fact, it seems like almost everything has been branded with the buzzword. Just try Googling “the problem with racism in …” and fill in the blank.

Skiing? Racist. Knitting? Racist. Milk? Racist. Camping, cycling, baseball, fireworks, white male-dominated “cubicle culture” and the NFL draft have all fallen prey to the slur. So, what isn’t racist? Truth is, it’s hard to find things the left won’t call racist.

What Isn’t Racist?
We know these allegations of racism are in bad faith, if for no other reason because legitimate instances of prejudice get completely ignored when noticing the victims would hinder the left’s incessant efforts to divide Americans by their racial backgrounds.

But what does racism even mean to the left? Many claim that racism is the mixture of prejudice plus power, implying that those the left considers powerful can’t be victims of racism while those without power can’t be perpetrators. This is the conventional wisdom in academia.

I put this redefinition to the test with an extreme example when I interviewed a protester, asking “If someone said ‘we should kill white people,’ would that be racist?” She flatly responded, “No.”

We’ve found our answer. One phenomenon has been granted complete immunity: blatant, ugly, system-wide racial animosity is not just tolerable but encouraged by our elite class, so long as you choose politically expedient targets. Everyone knows which targets those are.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/27/leftists-claim-everything-is-racist-except-for-actual-race-hatred/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Leftists Claim Everything Is Racist — Except For Actual Race Hatred
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 01:14:49 pm »
It's almost all they have.

And it works best on those who are overly emotional (most women) and ignorant (most Democrats).
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Leftists Claim Everything Is Racist — Except For Actual Race Hatred
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 02:44:09 pm »
Many of those historically and structurally racist institutions are now run by liberal democrats.

They're blaming the wrong crackers.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright