Author Topic: Chuck Schumer: ‘Only Way’ To Reduce Inflation Is To ‘Raise Taxes’ & Undo Trump Tax Cuts  (Read 258 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Economy
Chuck Schumer: ‘Only Way’ To Reduce Inflation Is To ‘Raise Taxes’ & Undo Trump Tax Cuts
by Jamie White
April 26th 2022, 5:23 pm

Meanwhile, excessive government entitlement spending facilitated by Federal Reserve money-printing will continue unabated.

The “only way” to tackle rampant inflation in America is to raise taxes on the middle class and eliminate tax cuts enacted by former President Donald Trump, according to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D).

“If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates,” Schumer said during a press conference at the Capitol building on Tuesday.

more
https://www.infowars.com/posts/chuck-schumer-only-way-to-reduce-inflation-is-to-raise-taxes-undo-trump-tax-cuts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

No, we could reduce government spending as well.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ah, another student of the AOC economics school, drive down demand by robbing people of their cash and prices will have to drop so that businesses can unload their crap.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Raising taxes does not help reduce inflation ... it only contributes to inflating the size of Government.

Chuck, do you know what helps reduce inflation?  Supply side economics - get Big Government out of the way so capitalist free markets can work their magic.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Chuckie is, and always will be, stuck on stupid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
ECON 101....

If you ask the dims in congress, they'd probably say it was a model of electric car.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.