Author Topic: DeSantis calls San Francisco a 'dumpster fire,' fears Californians importing 'destruction' to Florid  (Read 702 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 26, 2022 9:00am EDT
DeSantis calls San Francisco a 'dumpster fire,' fears Californians importing 'destruction' to Florida
The Republican governor's comments come as many high-profile companies have moved to TX and FL
By Michael Lee | Fox News

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis took aim at San Francisco, calling the city a "dumpster fire" while expressing fears over what would happen if companies there relocated to Florida.

"There is cause for concern," DeSantis said during an event Monday. "Texas would have all these companies moved from California over the years. So you'd have companies move from San Francisco to Austin, and they'd bring hundreds of employees with them. And those employees would vote the exact same way they voted that turned San Francisco into the dumpster fire that it is."

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1518644675544064002

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-calls-san-francisco-a-dumpster-fire-fears-californians-moving-to-florida
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It happened in Colorado and Oregon.
It's happening in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho.

What would make Texas or Florida immune?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thank God for Winter...

(It keeps the riff-raff out.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Jersey are exporting their dumpster fires to Florida.  Enjoy.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online cato potatoe

SF is our most beautiful major city (Boston second) and it took a lot of effort to become so dysfunctional.  The decline will continue unless a miracle happens.  Its residents are so invested in self-destruction they cannot be reached.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Boston may be joing San Francisco's dumpster fire.

The new mayor is a Elizabeth Warren liberal.  She will attempt to re-instate the failed policies of the 1970's, and they will yield the same outcome - poverty, crime, middle-class flight, and urban decay.

Our previous two mayors were traditional ethnic, neighborhood slightly conservative Democrats.

Mayor Wu is anti-capitalist and practicies the politics of class envy.  She would rather subsidize free public transit fare for the "poor" rather than making fares more affordable for everybody.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO wrote:
"Boston may be joing San Francisco's dumpster fire..."

I used to run Amtrak trains in and out of South Station in the 80's and 90's.
But my last trip to there was in June of 1998.
Haven't been back since.
Like New York City, don't think I'll be going there again.

Offline libertybele

I haven't seen many license plates in this area from CA, but many from NJ NY ... dumpster fires.  My fear all along is that these idiots will vote liberal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.