Author Topic: Judge temporarily blocks Biden’s rescission of Title 42  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge temporarily blocks Biden’s rescission of Title 42
« on: April 25, 2022, 10:17:18 pm »
 Judge temporarily blocks Biden’s rescission of Title 42
by Rebecca Beitsch - 04/25/22 6:13 PM ET

A federal judge in Louisiana says he intends to block the Biden administration’s plans for rescinding Title 42, siding with GOP-led states who had asked for the courts to force the White House to temporarily retain the pandemic-era border policy.

The decision from Judge Robert R. Summerhays, an appointee of former President Trump, will prevent the Biden administration from carrying out its plans to end Title 42 on May 23 and once again allow migrants to seek asylum.

The order, though temporary, is a victory in a suit initially filed by Louisiana, Missouri and Arizona, which now includes some 20 GOP-led states.

It’s not yet clear what the terms of the order will be, as a summary of the hearing–which was not open to the public–said “the parties will confer regarding the specific terms to be contained in the Temporary Restraining Order and attempt to reach agreement.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3462976-judge-temporarily-blocks-bidens-rescission-of-title-42/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Judge temporarily blocks Biden’s rescission of Title 42
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 10:42:08 pm »
FOX News:

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said Monday that his office obtained a temporary restraining order blocking the Biden administration from lifting Title 42, a public health order that has allowed the federal government to quickly expel migrants since March 2020.

The Centers for Disease Control announced earlier this month that it would terminate Title 42 on May 23, saying that the order "suspending the right to introduce migrants into the United States is no longer necessary" due to "an increased availability of tools to fight COVID-19."

The temporary restraining order granted Monday prevents the Biden administration from taking any action on Title 42 before a hearing on May 13, which will determine whether the public health order can be lifted later in the month.

Border Patrol is already not using Title 42 to expel some migrants from the Northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, instead processing them via Title 8 and expedited removal, Fox News reported last week.

"We applaud the Court for approving our request for a Temporary Restraining Order to keep Title 42 in place," Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said Monday. "The Biden administration cannot continue in flagrant disregard for existing laws and required administrative procedures."   ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 10:45:05 pm »
Biden's handlers will just ignore the judges order because they are democrats and they what the law is not some judge, but most especially because they know there is no one that will stop them. Sometimes I get so angry about what the democrats are doing with our border and sovereignty that I think about old movies where the flesh eating ants are invading so a moat is dug, filled with fuel and ignited, I think what a wonderful solution if only gas wasn't so expensive. Also we have a recent precedent that might allow us to claim it was all to bring attention to the looming environmental disaster.

Does that make me a bad person? 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 12:40:27 am »
Biden's handlers will just ignore the judges order because they are democrats and they what the law is not some judge, but most especially because they know there is no one that will stop them. Sometimes I get so angry about what the democrats are doing with our border and sovereignty that I think about old movies where the flesh eating ants are invading so a moat is dug, filled with fuel and ignited, I think what a wonderful solution if only gas wasn't so expensive. Also we have a recent precedent that might allow us to claim it was all to bring attention to the looming environmental disaster.

Does that make me a bad person?

Land mines.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2022, 02:43:04 pm »
I predict this effort to stop Biteme in the courts will ultimately fail.  Just a hunch.  The problem is Title 42 is touted as a measure to stop the Plague.  Some Judges will note that since the Plague is over, then easy-peasy illegal immigration must be restored.  SCOTUS will likely agree.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: