Author Topic: Biden says Macron didn’t take his election-night call, talked to staff instead  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden says Macron didn’t take his election-night call, talked to staff instead
By Steven Nelson   
April 25, 2022 12:13pm

President Biden said Monday that French President Emmanuel Macron didn’t come to the phone when he called to congratulate him on his landslide reelection.

Biden said he spoke with Macron’s staff instead on Sunday night as the French president partied at the Eiffel Tower — requiring the US president to call back Monday.

“I feel good about the French election,” Biden said as he returned to DC from a weekend trip home to Delaware. “I tried to talk to him last night. I spoke to his staff and he was at the Eiffel Tower having a good time. And I’m going to be talking to him today.”

Presidential calls to foreign leaders typically are arranged by White House staff to avoid unscripted or embarrassing moments for the leader of the world’s sole superpower.

Biden reached Macron on Monday before hosting the Stanley Cup championship-winning Tampa Bay Lightning team on the White House lawn.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/biden-says-emmanuel-macron-didnt-take-his-election-night-call/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Lonely Old Joe.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is happening frequently, with leaders from all over the world. They are saying by actions that they have no respect for Biden and that talking to him is a waste of time. (since he does not know who he is talking to or why, and will forget the whole thing in an hour)

At this stage, America is isolated internationally and has zero clout to influence anyone about anything, except with money.

But, WE GOT RID OF TRUMP!! And that is the most important thing. <- i'm sure all the dead Ukranians and Russians would agree

« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:49:22 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Talk about a snub!