Author Topic: Used car prices soar over 30% since 2021: Report  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Used car prices soar over 30% since 2021: Report
« on: April 25, 2022, 04:26:36 pm »
Used car prices soar over 30% since 2021: Report
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
 | April 24, 2022 07:57 AM

Amid rising inflation, people in the United States are finding that buying a used car is not necessarily a sure way to cut costs, as used car prices have risen 30.4% over the last year.

Online car sales search website iSeeCars.com attributes the rising prices to a microchip shortage plaguing the automotive industry.

As of March, used cars were selling for an average of around $8,000 more than they did in the first quarter of 2021.

Connecticut leads used car prices, with an increase of 35.2% compared to last year, while Wyoming had the smallest increase, with prices rising 18.9%. Of the 10 states with the highest increases, seven are coastal states.

The average list price for a used car in March was reportedly $27,246, down from a record $28,193 in December.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/used-car-prices-soar-over-30-since-2021-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Used car prices soar over 30% since 2021: Report
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 04:27:51 pm »
Good news if you are selling.

Bad if buying
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

Re: Used car prices soar over 30% since 2021: Report
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 05:37:55 pm »
Good news if you are selling.

Bad if buying

That also goes for houses. I don’t owe anything on the current vehicle I drive and I plan on taking very good care of that for as long as I can
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy