Author Topic: What Are Your Memories From Two Years of the COVID Cult?  (Read 672 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What Are Your Memories From Two Years of the COVID Cult?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2022, 09:08:54 pm »
The election of 2012 was the most recent reminder for me that it was very easily done.  It was clear to me that, when O'Bastard was reelected, we'd crossed the famous Rubicon of the takers outnumbering the makers. 

I felt a punch to my stomach because I knew 10 years ago we've had it as a free country.  I'm giving the game one last chance now, in my new County, and after that I live in @roamer_1 ville if my current efforts fail.

My mistake was in believing that most Americans still got at least some rudimentary education in critical thinking. 

If I had it all to do over I would run for a seat on my local school board instead of the state legislature.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2022, 09:31:41 pm »
My mistake was in believing that most Americans still got at least some rudimentary education in critical thinking. 

If I had it all to do over I would run for a seat on my local school board instead of the state legislature.

That's an idea, though I am retired with no brats.  Meanwhile, one of our best friends won a School Board seat is now running for Mayor....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2022, 11:18:29 pm »
Why are people taking about this as though it's over?   :pondering:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2022, 11:24:20 pm »

Because it is as far as I'm concerned.  Never bought in to the BS in the first place.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2022, 11:25:23 pm »
Just waiting out the lull between Covid Cult Lockdown 1.0 and Covid Cult Lockdown 2.0.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2022, 11:29:01 pm »
Because it is as far as I'm concerned.  Never bought in to the BS in the first place.

But with elections looming @Bigun   ..... the next round will be about more than you. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2022, 11:30:24 pm »
Just waiting out the lull between Covid Cult Lockdown 1.0 and Covid Cult Lockdown 2.0.

It will begin with the distribution of the next round of mail-in ballots.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2022, 11:36:13 pm »
But with elections looming @Bigun   ..... the next round will be about more than you.

If we allow that to happen again it's on us 100%!  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!  @Right_in_Virginia

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2022, 11:59:41 pm »
Let's see ... my memories of COVID --  Knowing that when 'they' wouldn't allow me into a park I knew that something was very wrong. Since then it's been fairly easy to connect the dots.

All I have to say is Let's Go Brandon!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2022, 12:10:45 am »
If we allow that to happen again it's on us 100%!  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!  @Right_in_Virginia

I pray you're right @Bigun