Author Topic: Alessandra Biaggi’s NY campaign sputtering, ex-staff call her a nightmare  (Read 147 times)

Offline Kamaji

Alessandra Biaggi’s NY campaign sputtering, ex-staff call her a nightmare

By Jon Levine
April 23, 2022

She’s in for a rude awokening.

Far left New York state Senator Alessandra Biaggi’s quest to become a member of Congress next year is sputtering, with the aspiring Squad member’s campaign being rocked by staff departures and former employees who claim she’s a nightmare.

In the last few weeks, campaign manager Chris Walsh and campaign Field Director Samantha Fullam have both departed, the campaign confirmed.

“Excited to announce that I am joining @Biaggi4NY as CM! I’ve known Alessandra for years and I know she is going to be a fierce advocate for the people of Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, the Bronx, and Westchester,” Walsh said just two months ago. But the exuberant tone was apparently short-lived. His Twitter profile now lists him as “currently: resting.”

Insiders say that while Biaggi often talks big about progressive values, her office culture is anything but.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/alessandra-biaggis-ny-congress-campaign-is-sputtering/

Offline Kamaji

Hoping she sputters on long enough to split the dem/prog vote.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's because she's not progressive, she's a wannabe elite, globalism statist.

'Progressive' is just a smokescreen for ruthless, narcissistic lust for power and dominance over people. Her behavior is an obvious example.
The Republic is lost.