Author Topic: R.I.: Democrat Legislators Want Children Taught Sex, Specifically 'Pleasure-Based Sexual Relations'  (Read 304 times)

Offline Kamaji

Democrat Legislators Want Children Taught Sex, Specifically 'Pleasure-Based Sexual Relations'

By Alex Parker
Apr 28, 2022

When you were in school, did you learn about sexual relations? What of the “pleasure-based” kind?

Democrats in Rhode Island are hoping for such an educational add-on.

Senate Bill 2285 — introduced on April 21st and “scheduled for hearing and/or consideration” Wednesday — laid out new procreative provisions in schooling kids.

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/04/28/democrat-legislators-want-children-taught-sex-specifically-pleasure-based-sexual-relations-n557208

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Little Rhody" transitions to "Little Pervie"...

Offline mountaineer

Sponsors and supporters of this bill should be shamed as the pedophiles and perverts they are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Sponsors and supporters of this bill should be shamed as the pedophiles and perverts they are.

Yes.  As groomers, prepping children for abuse by the pedos.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Putting all my biases aside for the moment,WHAT can possibly be gained from doing this?

After all,children up to around age 12 or so have no real interest in sex,and when they do get old enough to be interested,it doesn't take them long to figure out what fits where.

I do agree with teaching children how to protect themselves from sexual diseases once they are old enough to need this information,though.  I remember when my mother "explained" sex to me. She was so embarrassed and so vague it took me a while to figure out she was even talking about sex,and if there is ONE thing a young boy does NOT want to discuss with his mother,it is sex.

And once you become old enough the hormones kick in,it doesn't take long for you to figure out the operational details.

What teens need education on these days is how to avoid sexual diseases,and how to recognize them and seek treatment if they become infected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!