Author Topic: Schweizer: Joe Biden ‘at the Center’ of Hunter Biden Legal Issues  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schweizer: Joe Biden ‘at the Center’ of Hunter Biden Legal Issues

Pam Key 24 Apr 2022

Breitbart News senior contributor and Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President Peter Schweizer said on this week’s broadcast of FNC’s “Sunday Morning Futures” that President Joe Biden was at the center of his son Hunter Biden’s legal troubles.

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, said, “This started out as a Hunter Biden story and is now with Joe Biden story. He is at the center. He is the planet which the moons in the family Hunter Biden and James Biden revolve.”

He continued, “My only concern is the issue of the statute of limitations. Remember, this grand jury was convened in 2018 when COVID happened. They stepped aside and did not meet, so they lost about a year-end half. So hopefully, we will hear something from the grand jury very soon.”

Schweizer added, “I think they got him dead to rights on tax evasion. The money laundering and other charges are equally very troublesome from team Biden and their nightmare scenario that there is a trial. They want to deal even if Hunter goes to jail for a little bit. They do not want to trial that will highlight the role the Joe Biden played in all of this.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/24/schweizer-joe-biden-at-the-center-of-hunter-biden-legal-issues/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Schweizer: Joe Biden ‘at the Center’ of Hunter Biden Legal Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 07:02:48 pm »
 April 24, 2022 1:02pm EDT
Biden 'trying to hide' who he has met with, Peter Schweizer says
Schweizer said the secrecy could be 'hugely important evidence'
Fox News Staff
By Fox News Staff | Fox News

"Red Handed" author Peter Schweizer said that President Biden's secrecy surrounding who he has met with is "hugely important" evidence in the scandal involving his son Hunter. While appearing alongside Fox News contributor Miranda Devine during a segment of "Sunday Morning Futures," Schweizer said that Chinese officials visited the White House during Biden's tenure as vice president and discussed what it could mean. 

PETER SCHWEIZER: It's very clear, I mean, there were, in the laptop and in the other email collections we have from Bevin Cooney and others, I believe Miranda has that collection as well, instances where Chinese officials -- this includes CCP officials and businessmen -- came to the White House in 2011, and they appear in the White House visitor's logs meeting with certain officials.There's no mention of a meeting with Vice President Joe Biden, but if you go back and look at their social media and some of their web statements, they indicate that they did, in fact, meet with Vice President Joe Biden at that time, and when you trace it back, you see that there was a meeting that was on the official White House visitors log in one room and Joe Biden's office was next door. To me, this is extremely troubling, of course, because what it means is they're trying to conceal who Joe Biden is actually meeting with and there are other examples that Miranda has cited from Ukraine and Kazakhstan. So this is a pattern when political figures are trying to hide who they're meeting with, especially when those officials are business partners or prospective business partners of their family members. That, to me, is hugely important evidence to show what's really going on in this scheme.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-hide-met-peter-schweizer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34