Author Topic: University Seeks Science Professor Who Can Be Anything but a One-Spirit Man With a Penis (Canada)  (Read 87 times)

Offline Kamaji

University Seeks Science Professor Who Can Be Anything but a One-Spirit Man With a Penis

By Alex Parker
Apr 23, 2022

We’re living in an age of identity.

Case in point: The University of Waterloo is searching for a new assistant science professor.

Here’s how the March 21st online ad reads:

The Faculty of Environment at the University of Waterloo is seeking an exceptional scholar and researcher to fill a Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Tier 2 Canada Research Chair and tenure track position at the rank of Assistant Professor with an anticipated start date of 1 July 2022.

However, they’re firm where certain box-checking is concerned:

This call is open only to qualified individuals who self-identify as women, transgender, non-binary, or two-spirit.

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/04/23/university-seeks-science-professor-who-can-be-anything-but-a-one-spirit-man-with-a-penis-n555052

Offline andy58-in-nh

"A One-Spirit Man With a Penis"?

I only drink scotch. Do I qualify?

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

"A One-Spirit Man With a Penis"?

I only drink scotch. Do I qualify?

Well, I suppose if that's blended whiskey and not a single-malt, then you can probably qualify as not being "single-spirit"!

:silly: