Author Topic: Joe Biden Concerned About Modern GOP: ‘This Is a MAGA Party Now’  (Read 708 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Concerned About Modern GOP: ‘This Is a MAGA Party Now’

Charlie Spiering 22 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden expressed his concern Friday that the modern Republican Party had changed significantly since he served in Congress.

“This ain’t your father’s Republican Party. Not a joke,” Biden said during an Earth Day speech in Seattle on Friday.

The president referred to the tape released Thursday of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy discussing what he planned to talk to President Donald Trump about in the wake of the January 6th riots on Capitol Hill.

“All kidding aside, this is a MAGA party now,” Biden added. “These guys are a different breed of cat. They’re not like what I served with for so many years.”

Biden said he had up to seven or eight Senate Republicans tell him privately they were willing to work with him on his agenda, but he said they were too afraid.

“The people who know better are afraid to act correctly because they know they’ll be primaried,” he said.

Biden spoke about the Republican Party during part of a fundraising swing on the West coast.

During a pair of fundraisers with prominent Democrats on Thursday, Biden was more critical of the modern Republican Party.

During a fundraiser in Seattle with the president and vice chair of Microsoft, Brad Smith, Biden criticized the Florida Republican Party for pushing forward a bill to punish Disney after the family entertainment company attacked a parental rights in education bill.

He said:

I respect conservatives. There’s nothing conservative about deciding you’re going to throw Disney out of its present posture because — Mickey Mouse? In fact, do you think we should be not be able to say, you know, “gay”? I mean, what’s going on here? What the hell is going on?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/22/joe-biden-concerned-about-modern-gop-this-is-a-maga-party-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden Concerned About Modern GOP: ‘This Is a MAGA Party Now’
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 10:41:17 pm »
That’s nice Joe.  But your party is the party of Groomers and pedos, and that presents an existential threat to every child in this country. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 10:53:26 pm »
 Biden rips GOP for targeting Disney
by Morgan Chalfant - 04/22/22 12:36 PM ET

President Biden criticized Florida Republicans during a pair of fundraisers Thursday for targeting Disney after the company expressed opposition to a new state law restricting discussion about sexual orientation and gender identity in classrooms. 

“I respect conservatives. There’s nothing conservative about deciding you’re going to throw Disney out of its present posture because, Mickey Mouse? In fact, do you think we should not be able to say, you know, ‘gay’?” Biden said during a fundraiser in Seattle Thursday evening.

“I mean, what’s going on here? What the hell is going on? And it’s just, it’s so, I don’t believe it’s where the vast majority of the American people are,” Biden said. 

Biden similarly took aim at Republicans in Florida during an earlier fundraiser in Portland, calling the targeting of Disney “ugly.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3460002-biden-rips-gop-for-targeting-disney/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 11:19:04 pm »
Breed of cat?  :pondering:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 11:38:19 pm »

President Biden criticized Florida Republicans during a pair of fundraisers Thursday for targeting Disney after the company expressed opposition to a new state law restricting discussion about sexual orientation and gender identity in classrooms. 

“I respect conservatives. There’s nothing conservative about deciding you’re going to throw Disney out of its present posture because, Mickey Mouse? In fact, do you think we should not be able to say, you know, ‘gay’?” Biden said during a fundraiser in Seattle Thursday evening.

“I mean, what’s going on here? What the hell is going on? And it’s just, it’s so, I don’t believe it’s where the vast majority of the American people are,” Biden said. 

Biden similarly took aim at Republicans in Florida during an earlier fundraiser in Portland, calling the targeting of Disney “ugly.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3460002-biden-rips-gop-for-targeting-disney/

Groomers and pedos, Joe, Groomers and pedos. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 11:50:23 pm »

more

#FJB  Let's Go Brandon!!!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 12:07:06 am »
Scaring voters  with Donald Trump worked in 2018 but will not work in 2022
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2022, 12:39:29 am »
   He's obviously been talking to these two azzholes, again.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2022, 01:24:28 am »
From the article….

This ain’t your father’s Republican Party. Not a joke,” Biden said during an Earth Day speech in Seattle on Friday.

The same could be said for his own party.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2022, 01:43:21 am »
Trump lives in the heads of the Dims 24/7,and this probably terrifies their RINO pals more than it does them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2022, 01:44:57 am »
“All kidding aside, this is a MAGA party now,” Biden added. “These guys are a different breed of cat. They’re not like what I served with for so many years.”

Trump should use that quote as a campaign slogan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2022, 01:48:39 am »
From the article….

This ain’t your father’s Republican Party. Not a joke,” Biden said during an Earth Day speech in Seattle on Friday.

The same could be said for his own party.

@LMAO I think it is our Fathers Republican Party, on Steroids, completely devoid of the Vision of Goldwater/Reagan.
   I blame it's demise on sleeping with the CofC in such a whoreish way all these years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2022, 02:09:24 am »

more
I remember when "gay" meant "happy" or cheerful. Those vocal folks who claim the word just don't seem either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2022, 02:11:37 am »
Trump lives in the heads of the Dims 24/7,and this probably terrifies their RINO pals more than it does them.
With good reason. They are all afraid their gravy train is going to be derailed.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2022, 02:16:09 am »
   I vaguely remember that @Smokin Joe  when I got out of the service it was just GTFO of our bedroom.  We began to accelerate down that slippery slope to were we are now.   

Two lessons I've learned from this whole thing is next time I'm picking my own damn cotton and I'm not gonna let that freak out of the closet.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2022, 02:20:40 am »
   I vaguely remember that @Smokin Joe  when I got out of the service it was just GTFO of our bedroom.  We began to accelerate down that slippery slope to were we are now.   

Two lessons I've learned from this whole thing is next time I'm picking my own damn cotton and I'm not gonna let that freak out of the closet.
888high58888 :beer:

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2022, 03:47:49 am »
I remember when "gay" meant "happy" or cheerful. Those vocal folks who claim the word just don't seem either.
As long as people keep accepting and using the BS made up terms of the left nothing will get better and it will continue to get worse.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2022, 04:55:13 am »
Whenever anyone talks about Mickey Mouse, one can only envision the South Park version.  Matt and Trey were right about the company selling sex to kids, while parents were too stupid to notice.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2022, 05:06:10 am »
Joe HAS HAD OVER A YEAR TO RAM HIS ANTI-AMERICA WOKE AGENDAS DOWN AMERICANS THROATS, and now bawls there is consequences for what he has done to this nation.  All that brazen laughing in our faces, while screwing the nation politically, economically, morally, and job wise until the majority of people are offended at him and the democrat party, and now big tears and whining that there are consequences.  If he really was genuinely upset at the blow-back, all he has to do is reverse some of the worst of what he has done.  FAT CHANCE OF THAT!
F... Joe biden i hear, loud and strong!  And quite appropriately so... his party too!!!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2022, 05:17:41 am »
   @LMAO I think it is our Fathers Republican Party, on Steroids, completely devoid of the Vision of Goldwater/Reagan.
   I blame it's demise on sleeping with the CofC in such a whoreish way all these years.

Yeah. And big business. It seems corporate tax cuts ain't worth what they used to be.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2022, 12:45:33 pm »
Remember when Sleepy Joe was the "unity" president?

Not so much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2022, 04:11:59 pm »
That’s nice Joe.  But your party is the party of Groomers and pedos, and that presents an existential threat to every child in this country.
Not really sure what business it is of Joe if the state of Florida wants to end special tax and government status for a Corporation that is so stinkin wealthy and financially healthy. The concessions made to Disney decades ago probably made sense for the people of Florida decades ago but certainly not anymore when all it does is enrich the coffers of Disney at the expense of the states taxpayers. The fact that Disney has so far left the morals of the majority of Floridians behind being the trigger for this is all  on Disney's woke leadership way overplaying their hand.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2022, 10:41:59 pm »
Joe Biden Concerned About Modern GOP: ‘This Is a MAGA Party Now’...

Gee, for once the ol' coot says something sensible...!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2022, 03:24:27 am »
mountaineer:
Remember when Sleepy Joe was the "unity" president?

Not so much.

christian:
Joe did a great job of uniting most of the nation against him and the democrat party.  Some times the worst thing to happen to a fool is the fool getting their way, right Joe?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 03:25:13 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2022, 03:43:11 am »
christian:
Joe did a great job of uniting most of the nation against him and the democrat party.  Some times the worst thing to happen to a fool is the fool getting their way, right Joe?
That's right! Latino and Black votes are joining Joe's MAGA Party. (not really. they just know that anything is better than the Democrats)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.