Author Topic: Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Let It Slip Why They're Pushing Against 'Disinformation'  (Read 139 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Let It Slip Why They're Pushing Against 'Disinformation'
By Nick Arama | Apr 22, 2022 3:30 PM ET

Elon Musk is pushing for free speech on Twitter. Democrats, of course, are on the wrong side of the issue, pushing for more tech and government control against “disinformation” in media. What’s kind of ironic is that you have two of the biggest pushers of disinformation out there — Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton — speaking out over the past couple of days on the issue, and leading the charge with the argument that disinformation is somehow a threat to “democracy.”

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1516809484546584586

My colleague Jerry Wilson hit on some of what Barack Obama had to say in his disinformation speech at Stanford.

I wanted to highlight one aspect of what Obama said, because he says the quiet part out loud here. It’s about control, and they want that control.

https://twitter.com/BonillaJL/status/1517286168655806470

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/22/barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-let-it-slip-why-theyre-pushing-against-disinformation-n554345
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

The propaganda strategy since 1992 has been to "frame the narrative" to mal-inform voters and political correctness to control language and thinking, and to discourage debate, scrutiny, and critique of their agendas.

If I can get information from sources that aren't applying liberal bias to "frame the narrative", I might think independently and reach my own "unframed" conclusions that Dems are wrong and that their policies are harmful to America.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

The propaganda strategy since 1992 has been to "frame the narrative" to mal-inform voters and political correctness to control language and thinking, and to discourage debate, scrutiny, and critique of their agendas.

If I can get information from sources that aren't applying liberal bias to "frame the narrative", I might think independently and reach my own "unframed" conclusions that Dems are wrong and that their policies are harmful to America.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Precisely!
The truth is the enemy of totalitarians, and vice-versa.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis