Author Topic: Biden job approval second lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup  (Read 5140 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden job approval second lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2022, 07:50:15 pm »
@roamer_1

You need to grow up and realize the world isn't all about "Roamer,Roamer,ROAMER,DAMMIT!"

Perhaps  it’s you that needs to grow up? The world isn’t all about “sneakypete sneakypete, sneakypete, dammit! I wanna make sure I get my government spending. Consequences be damned!”

You probably don’t realize this but you make the same arguments for more government as the left does

The left uses the “you’re selfish” angle whenever anyone opposes growing the federal government or adding more programs to the  budget
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 10:59:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2022, 11:25:51 pm »
Perhaps  it’s you that needs to grow up? The world isn’t all about “sneakypete sneakypete, sneakypete, dammit! I wanna make sure I get my government spending. Consequences be damned!”

You probably don’t realize this but you make the same arguments for more government as the left does

The left uses the “you’re selfish” angle whenever anyone opposes growing the federal government or adding more programs to the  budget

@roamer_1

Like I indicated,the world exists purely to serve the needs and wants of people like you in YOUR minds,because you are the only people that matter.

"It's all about me,ME,ME DAMMIT!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2022, 01:38:00 am »
He said you're a typical lying hypocrite DCP sheeple that has no right to critique anything regarding politics since you don't vote. He referred to you as a wolf in sheeps clothing which means you're a liberal piece of garbage pretending to he a conservative. It's hard to deny since you've admitted that you blame your failures on other people instead of putting the blame where it belongs on YOU.

Of course that's a ridiculous statement.
There is not a single thing I said here that can even vaguely be considered liberal.

The guy standing FOR fiscal restraint and libertarianism is not the liberal here.
Liberalism requires big central authoritarian government.
You know... Like y'all voted FOR.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 01:58:05 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2022, 01:44:57 am »
@roamer_1

Like I indicated,the world exists purely to serve the needs and wants of people like you in YOUR minds,because you are the only people that matter.

"It's all about me,ME,ME DAMMIT!"

@sneakypete

It ain't about me at all. It's about Conservatism... You know. The thing we are here to promote and defend.
That STARTS in fiscal conservatism and libertarianism. There can be no conservatism without them.

Both ignored in Tumpy and the Republican party at large.
You'll get more of what you vote FOR.

When the cost of government is anywhere near the GNP, it cannot be sustained. Neither side admits that simple truth. All y'all are spending us into oblivion just as much as the Democrats are... Or at least, enough like-in-kind that there is no substantive difference.

So keep talking your crap. It don't matter. The math will win.
That's the thing about stepping on principles... True things. Things that are always true.
You will lose, and it will hurt.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2022, 02:35:24 am »
Israel just invested heavily into the yuan. Why do you think that is hmmm?
US citizens are going to get a shock when the petrodollar goes down.
And I think that's coming. If we lose world reserve currency, sh*t's gonna get real.
You are 100% correct.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2022, 04:03:31 am »
roamy:
Of course that's a ridiculous statement.
There is not a single thing I said here that can even vaguely be considered liberal.

Like democrats spending is not the problem, or a one party government-like Communists is the answer,  Like lies are truth, and truth is lies, just like democrats practice.[/size]

I knew if i kept increasing the size of my posts here, eventually i could get the size of my post here increased beyond micro.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 04:07:57 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2022, 04:21:25 am »
Like democrats spending is not the problem

Democrat spending is around HALF the problem. The rest coming from Republicans since Dubya's bailout. NEITHER side is anywhere near thrifty, anywhere NEAR SANE. I am not giving Democrats a pass. But it is Republicans who are sworn to defend fiscal sanity. And they are not defending it AT ALL.

Again, how long can we continue spending even HALF of GNP on government? Right now it is near ALL of GNP. Everything the entire nation makes... Our government costs MORE. Let that sink in.

, or a one party government-like Communists is the answer, Like lies are truth, and truth is lies, just like democrats practice.

You have one party now, when it comes to spending. That is the point. There is no 'side' defending fiscal reason. No one defends it at all. And y'all are alright with that.

I am most certainly not. BOTH sides are running the country into the ground. BOTH sides are taking your liberty and your treasure. I will not vote for that.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 04:22:36 am by roamer_1 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2022, 11:21:44 am »
@sneakypete

It ain't about me at all. It's about Conservatism... You know. The thing we are here to promote and defend.
That STARTS in fiscal conservatism and libertarianism. There can be no conservatism without them.

Both ignored in Tumpy and the Republican party at large.
You'll get more of what you vote FOR.

When the cost of government is anywhere near the GNP, it cannot be sustained. Neither side admits that simple truth. All y'all are spending us into oblivion just as much as the Democrats are... Or at least, enough like-in-kind that there is no substantive difference.

So keep talking your crap. It don't matter. The math will win.
That's the thing about stepping on principles... True things. Things that are always true.
You will lose, and it will hurt.

We are discovering that SP’s philosophy is that the federal government should have more money and more power and  any opposition to that is selfishness wink777

I can’t think of anything that the federal government has done well  that it deserves more power and more of our tax dollars but he disagrees and I guess that’s his right
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2022, 01:50:19 pm »
Just give roamer his way, disband the Republican party that is partially corrupt, and give it all to the democrats, wholly corrupt.  then with a magic wand and one government rule, all things will become right as they should be.  Like Christianity, if they just give themselves completely over to the corruption of the wicked, miraculously all things will become righteous and wholly by atheist and cultic dominance.  Has even God known that roamer is smARTER THAN HIM?
 :mauslaff: :laughingdog: 8bs8 :sarc: 8bs8
 :pigs fly:
SATANS MINIONS ARE SO INNOCENT NOW A DAYS
 :reaper: :smokin:  :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2022, 02:04:11 pm »
Just give roamer his way, disband the Republican party that is partially corrupt, and give it all to the democrats, wholly corrupt.  then with a magic wand and one government rule, all things will become right as they should be.  Like Christianity, if they just give themselves completely over to the corruption of the wicked, miraculously all things will become righteous and wholly by atheist and cultic dominance.  Has even God known that roamer is smARTER THAN HIM?

SATANS MINIONS ARE SO INNOCENT NOW A DAYS

@christian  @roamer_1

Come on, man.  Seriously.  You have him all wrong!  He ain't no liberal or Democrat.

His number 1 issue/complaint with politics in general is that ultimately, because of SPENDING...both Parties are the same.  Until it's shown that one Party, when given the reins...CUTS programs and pork.

But, he also uses that one issue to wipe his hands...his ass of the whole thing. 

"I'm able to die a natural happy death right where I live...no matter the political ruling class and/or natural disaster", is basically what he says to us.

It didn't matter to him if Hillary Clinton had won in 2016, because "Tumpy" was/is no Conservative.  "Not my circus...not my monkeys!"

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2022, 07:08:13 pm »
Just give roamer his way, disband the Republican party that is partially corrupt, and give it all to the democrats [...]

Who the hell said ANYTHING about disbanding the Republican Party?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2022, 07:19:05 pm »
We are discovering that SP’s philosophy is that the federal government should have more money and more power and  any opposition to that is selfishness wink777

I can’t think of anything that the federal government has done well  that it deserves more power and more of our tax dollars but he disagrees and I guess that’s his right

@LMAO  @roamer_1

You are both clueless fools,with the outlooks of children. The Government exists to serve ALL the people,not just selfish fools.

This means that SOMETIMES they might spend money that benefits you in some way,and sometimes they don't.

In other words,IF they are doing it right,they are NEVER going to please any select group of people 100 percent of the time.

I think you are just jealous over all the money spent on the professional welfare classes because you think it should be spent on YOU.

Or better yet,in your childlike innocence,thing the government should never make YOU  pay ANY taxes on anything YOU don't approve of.

It is this sort of thinking that keeps the left funded,and you are just jealous of their success at getting it,and your failure.

There can be NO question that too much money is spent supporting worthless parasites like professional welfare recipients,congressional children,wives,relatives,and "connected" corporations in the guise of research grants,and illegal aliens.

The answer is NOT to cut it all off,but to only give it to those who are worthy of it.

In other words,the money needs to be spend wisely,not just to make sure the parasites in Congress remain in Congress.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2022, 07:23:10 pm »
@christian  @roamer_1

Come on, man.  Seriously.  You have him all wrong!  He ain't no liberal or Democrat.

His number 1 issue/complaint with politics in general is that ultimately, because of SPENDING...both Parties are the same.  Until it's shown that one Party, when given the reins...CUTS programs and pork.

But, he also uses that one issue to wipe his hands...his ass of the whole thing. 

"I'm able to die a natural happy death right where I live...no matter the political ruling class and/or natural disaster", is basically what he says to us.

It didn't matter to him if Hillary Clinton had won in 2016, because "Tumpy" was/is no Conservative.  "Not my circus...not my monkeys!"

@DCPatriot

He and those like him are all entirely focused on "self". It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

No government will EVER please them. I doubt they would even be pleased if they ran the government. There would always be someone else they would be suspicious of for getting "more" than they do.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2022, 07:45:28 pm »
@christian  @roamer_1

@DCPatriot

Well sorta... I have no number one issue. My emphasis upon fiscal conservatism is because firstly, it is wholly undeniable.

Secondly, because it directly attacks the primary problem - Remove the overspending, big.gov necessarily contracts... which is at least a rudimentary tie to more liberty and something returning to the states.

Which brings the tertiary though tangential answer. - that power handed back to the states increases state autonomy and promotes federalism.

Win/win/win.

I will either way, so that's pointless.

[...]

No, I wash my hands of the thing because I refuse to vote against Conservatism. Every time y'all vote a non-conservative into office, you diminish the power of Conservatism as a political force. And you know it - That's why every Republican runs as a conservative, even yet. Even with conservatives nearly entirely out of power, everyone still tries to convince you morons that they are indeed conservative (Tumpy included).

I don't need to explain again how your inattention to actual conservatism drives conservative issues further from any success and instead enables and adds to the power of the globalist moderates in control of the party. Nor that actual conservatives, the real and lasting enemy of both globalists and liberals, are ground beneath their heel. You get more of what you vote FOR.

And Hitlery is indeed incidental - You got your idiot savant, who failed miserably, got exactly NOTHING out of the gambit, and pissed everybody off enough to swing the ball back to the Democrats (with majority)... And so you got Biteme instead. In the broad strokes, same for same. Hitlery retains power regardless behind the scenes.

That's the perennial damage caused by populism (pragmatists). Having no real principles to defend, they expend themselves chasing after whatever shiny sh*t happens to be de jour, ignoring the very things that have stood the test of time, and have proven to provide lasting solutions (the Principles of Conservatism)... hyperventilating over trinkets and screaming in joyful glee at all the candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade.

Not interested in empowering that.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 07:47:15 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2022, 07:59:03 pm »
@DCPatriot

He and those like him are all entirely focused on "self". It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

@sneakypete

Nah. But I ain't a lemming either. I am immune to Pied Pipers.

No government will EVER please them. I doubt they would even be pleased if they ran the government.

Right, exactly. Conservative 101 - No government is to be trusted. Government is like fire - useful only in that it is contained. And the guard of that is eternal vigilance, and ever restraint.

There would always be someone else they would be suspicious of for getting "more" than they do.

LOL! no. A Conservative government would not be 'giving' anyone anything. Ergo no one would be 'getting' anything... except that which is allowed to exist by enforcing a small government - The blessings of LIBERTY, which is indeed the most precious thing available to us on this earth.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2022, 08:02:09 pm »
@LMAO  @roamer_1

You are both clueless fools,with the outlooks of children. The Government exists to serve ALL the people,not just selfish fools.

@sneakypete

No it does not.

Government exists ONLY to guard our natural rights. That is ALL it is for, and the single reason upon which it was founded.

NEXT.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2022, 08:04:32 pm »
"The president has set out on an aggressive travel schedule in recent days to tout achievements..."

Somehow Joe on an aggressive travel schedule isn't believable. Secondly, achievements?  What achievements?

@libertybele

What they are saying in "We are going to take him to a mall in Chevy Chase for a half-hour.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2022, 08:06:05 pm »
From the article….

Gallup noted that Biden’s average approval rating for this point in his term is lower than all other predecessors going back to the 1950s, with the exception of former President Trump, who had a 39.1 percent favorability during the same period in his term.

More evidence that nominating  Donald Trump in 2024 would be a mistake

@LMAO

Buy 'em books,send 'em to schools,and they STILL don't learn a damn thing!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2022, 08:06:48 pm »

Seems that way to me. Even when the government costs more than we can make.

A wee correction: more of our grandchildren's dollars... neeeeeedfully due and payable today...

@sneakypete

Offline libertybele

« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2022, 08:13:54 pm »

An excerpt from Dr. Ron Paul's book --

"This Much Is True:
You Have Been Lied To.

The government is expanding.
Taxes are increasing.
More senseless wars are being planned.
Inflation is ballooning.
Our basic freedoms are disappearing."

He wrote his book back in 2008.  Fourteen years ago he was warning us and few have listened.

He continues to be correct and the problems are worse and not a one of the issues that he touches upon has been resolved.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2022, 09:40:30 pm »
An excerpt from Dr. Ron Paul's book --

"This Much Is True:
You Have Been Lied To.

The government is expanding.
Taxes are increasing.
More senseless wars are being planned.
Inflation is ballooning.
Our basic freedoms are disappearing."

He wrote his book back in 2008.  Fourteen years ago he was warning us and few have listened.

He continues to be correct and the problems are worse and not a one of the issues that he touches upon has been resolved.

@libertybele   @roamer_1

You two will never understand because for you,"It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Online roamer_1

« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2022, 09:44:56 pm »
@libertybele   @roamer_1

You two will never understand because for you,"It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

@sneakypete

No, the selfish ones are the ones demanding that the wealth of our granchildren should be spent today.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2022, 09:47:47 pm »
@sneakypete

really... I admire your concern. But it is misplaced.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2022, 09:56:20 pm »
@sneakypete

No, the selfish ones are the ones demanding that the wealth of our granchildren should be spent today.

The left uses the same argument. Because you don’t want the federal government to grow you're selfish. I have a very left-wing brother and sister-in-law that uses the same arguments that SP does.

We’re finding out that populism doesn’t necessarily mean limited federal government. As we see from SP‘s posts, it’s a belief that more spending and a growing federal government will work if people like him we’re running it. Similar to how the left believes that socialism will work if they were running it

We just had a report that came out today that showed the economy contracted 1.4%. That’s with all the spending that he desires on top of rising inflation

It’s a childlike view of the world that we can just spend the money we’re spending and all will be okay.We have no other options now and it’s going to be painful no matter what we do. But continuing on the same path is simply not sustainable.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 09:58:04 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:42 pm »
The left uses the same argument. Because you don’t want the federal government to grow you're selfish. I have a very left-wing brother and sister-in-law that uses the same arguments that SP does.

We’re finding out that populism doesn’t necessarily mean limited federal government. As we see from SP‘s posts, it’s a belief that more spending and a growing federal government will work if people like him we’re running it. Similar to how the left believes that socialism will work if they were running it

We just had a report that came out today that showed the economy contracted 1.4%. That’s with all the spending that he desires on top of rising inflation

It’s a childlike view of the world that we can just spend the money we’re spending and all will be okay.We have no other options now and it’s going to be painful no matter what we do. But continuing on the same path is simply not sustainable.

That's all exactly right... What is confounding is that these folks cannot envision what could be instead - The federal government was not endowed with power over health and welfare with the exception of veterans and indians... One might pose the question: How were these things handled BEFORE FDR's 'great society' became the norm?

And in that, perhaps they could realize that better options exist that would be cheaper and of more benefit to the end user.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 10:03:30 pm by roamer_1 »