Author Topic: Tucker Carlson suggested an audit of Volodymyr Zelenskyy's finances after the US approved another $8  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson suggested an audit of Volodymyr Zelenskyy's finances after the US approved another $800 million Ukraine aid package
Cheryl Teh
10 hours ago

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has suggested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's finances be audited.
    Carlson made the suggestion during a segment on the Biden administration's new Ukraine aid package.
    "Ooh, shut up, that's Russian disinformation!" Carlson added, mocking his critics.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has suggested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's finances be audited following the latest injection of US aid for Ukraine.

"The White House has sent more than a billion dollars to Ukraine in just the past week, and today as we told you, the Secretary of the Treasury announced that there'll be half a billion to pay the salaries of the Ukrainian government workers," Carlson said, during a segment of his show on Thursday.

The host was likely referring to the Biden administration's recently announced aid packages for Ukraine — unveiled on Thursday and April 14 — and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen's pledge of $500 million to fund the country's administration.

"Shouldn't we have an audit of Zelenskyy's finances first?" Carlson suggested.

"Ooh, shut up, that's Russian disinformation!" he added, making a quip about those who have criticized his stances on the Ukraine conflict.

more
https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-suggests-audit-of-volodymyr-zelenskyys-finances-2022-4

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The main question here is 'why is Biden giving Ukraine cash when all they have asked for is weapons?'
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I agree with Tucker..every dime we give ANY nation should be accounted for but that will never happen imho since so many people are corrupt and on the take...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I agree with Tucker..every dime we give ANY nation should be accounted for but that will never happen imho since so many people are corrupt and on the take...

Every dime we give ANYONE, especially our own government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

The main question here is 'why is Biden giving Ukraine cash when all they have asked for is weapons?'

I think the answer is Biden is not only compromised by China, but is also compromised by Russia. Biden offered to get Zelensky and his family out of the country at the start of this invasion. If Zelensky was less of a leader and had fled a pro Russian govt., probably would be in place now. The same undercutting of Ukraine has occurred with sending cash instead of weapons. By delaying weapons Biden is giving Russia time to take as much of Ukraine as they can.

What worked against Biden's approach was The UK and Eastern Bloc NATO countries getting weapons to Ukraine as quickly as they did. It's shameful that we didn't step up quicker, but now aid is finally getting sent and if the Ukrainians can get radar directed artillery to where the fighting is along with sky clearing air defense they can win this war. Biden can only delay for so long before even the leftist media has to report he hasn't done what he said he would do.

As far as the money goes, I think the time for audits will come after Ukraine wins. Ukraine will need a lot of aid to rebuild and it's pretty easy to attach strings to that aid.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline berdie

I don't have a problem with that. As soon as there is an audit of all the political leaders in the countries we give money to.

Offline Hoodat

An audit of the $78 billion in weapons we gave to the Taliban would be nice.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The US should already audit such expenditures by the State Department, the Defense Department, CIA, and other Federal agencies.

How many billion$ went missing in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.