Author Topic: John Kasich Admits He Cried After 2016 Loss to Trump  (Read 645 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kasich Admits He Cried After 2016 Loss to Trump
« on: April 21, 2022, 08:48:57 pm »
John Kasich Admits He Cried After 2016 Loss to Trump

Joshua Caplan 21 Apr 2022

Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) admitted in a recent podcast that he cried following his loss to then-candidate Donald Trump in the 2016 Republican presidential primary.

“I was really hoping that we would block [Trump] and then people would come to their senses,” Kasich said on the Kasich & Klepper podcast, according to the Columbus Dispatch. “But when it was over, we got off the plane…I went behind this building, and I cried. I had one cry. Then I went to my daughter’s school – and that was really hard – and they had gotten wind of it and then they came out and gave me a big hug.” But then it was over. It was a wonderful experience.”

Kasich also discussed his time as governor, saying that while he enjoyed the job, he does not miss it.

“People say, ‘Do you miss being governor?’ It is a powerful position in the 7th-largest state,” he stated. “And I said no because I knew what was going to come, and the job doesn’t define me.”

Kasich, who now serves as a senior contributor to CNN, has repeatedly attacked Trump in recent years, taking aim at the former president for his America First politics and brash personal style.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/21/john-kasich-admits-he-cried-2016-loss-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: John Kasich Admits He Cried After 2016 Loss to Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 08:52:25 pm »
Soyboy crying.  Grow a pair and be a man.  The guy's a wimp.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 09:15:25 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 09:27:24 pm »
John and Adam need to go find a nice crying room.  Maybe a Broken by Trump support group.

"Hi, I'm John, and I was broken by Trump."
"Hi John."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 09:28:51 pm »
He's the older version of Kinzinger.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org