Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard brings a sledgehammer to Mitt Romney and Keith Olbermann  (Read 97 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 21, 2022
Tulsi Gabbard brings a sledgehammer to Mitt Romney and Keith Olbermann
By Andrea Widburg

Tulsi Gabbard is a former Democrat party member of the House of Representatives, a former presidential candidate, and a current Lieutenant Colonel in the Army Reserves. She’s too left on some things for me, but she’s got a good head on her shoulders, lots of common sense, and a dislike for being used as cannon fodder for America’s newly hawkish leftists and RINOs. Because she’s suggested that America should not rush into a shooting war with a nuclear Russia on behalf of Ukraine, especially given revelations about biological labs in Ukraine, Mitt Romney and Keith Olbermann have called her a traitor. What’s great is that Tulsi is pushing back by demanding an apology or, if she does not receive one within a week, promising to sue.

Tulsi’s attorney is the brilliant, and very successful, Harmeet Dhillon. On Wednesday, Dhillon sent a “cease and desist” letter to both Romney and Olbermann. In the letter to Romney (here), Dhillon details Tulsi’s long record of active service in the United States military. She then spells out Romney’s defamatory statement:

On March 13, 2022, you tweeted the following: “Tulsi Gabbard is parroting false Russian propaganda. Her treasonous lies may well cost lives.” [Footnote omitted.] Your tweet had no surrounding context and was not part of a broader conversation. Your accusation that Representative Gabbard, a combat veteran and current military officer, has engaged in “treasonous” activity is completely false, a fact of which you were well aware when you made your claim. And as explained below, your accusation that Representative Gabbard lied also has no basis in fact.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/tulsi_gabbard_brings_a_sledgehammer_to_mitt_romney_and_keith_olbermann.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
TWWP

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope she wins against both of them, and gets a nice check in the mail.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: